You might be watching the Sydney board without meaning to! Here's how to fix it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Now if the Swans do go on from this terrific start to the season to make the Grand Final then Hawthorn supporters will have a tough choice in September:

A) Cheer against the Swans and support them in their quest to add to their solid record of Grand Final losses

or B) Cheer on the Swans to a premiership in the first year after Buddys retirement. Would that make the Buddy recruitment a "cursed" decade, bookended by Premiership victories in his absence?

I think I'll be choosing Option B myself.

Can you give me some examples?
Not sure if you want to know, but quite a few members of Roys over on SFA got a notification for something Bay 13 related on 22nd April

Happy Adam Scott GIF by Sky

Oh wow!! SYDNEY!!! Haha oh wooaaa jinkies!!!!
🫨
Can't wait for next week's BigFooty board spin-the-bottle, Chief.

I'm just happy bigfooty's happiest poster is gracing us with his presence 🤗
Such a fortuitous glitch! I think we should do this more often. 🥳

What are the THREE (3) most important things I need to know about the Sydney board, Cadsky?

Just as long as you kiss us and don't back away saying "eww"

Well that depends what flavour Lip Smacker you're wearing, doesn't it.

Such a fortuitous glitch! I think we should do this more often. 🥳

What are the THREE (3) most important things I need to know about the Sydney board, Cadsky?
1) We have a poster named The King! But we all know I'm the real king around here.

2) if we're winning, Horse Longmire is a God. But if we lose we should sack him and replace him with no one because apparently there is no better option but it's all his fault.

3) no recruiting swans supporters to the SFA. The Rats have pillaged for years and now Ticky009 is stuck trying to dig her way out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3) no recruiting swans supporters to the SFA. The Rats have pillaged for years and now Ticky009 is stuck trying to dig her way out.
Really makes you wonder why I definitely intentionally subscribed to the Sydney board absolutely on purpose, then!

1) We have a poster named The King! But we all know I'm the real king around here.

2) if we're winning, Horse Longmire is a God. But if we lose we should sack him and replace him with no one because apparently there is no better option but it's all his fault.

1 pfft
2 eh
3 dont care

:p

Cadsky said it couldn't be done, but here we are! 🤩

Turns out this little glitch happened for a reason, after all. 🤗
This is the Swans board, any supporters have first dibs at woo'ing potential new recruits...

Please wait your turn. ;)

I have too, for years, I just ignore them. They are usually preview threads that have turned into game day threads.
Yes. You get a rollover message. If you watch the preview that watch will move to the game and likely post-game thread. Same for some weekly threads on some boards like NRL. If you don't want that, go and un-watch that thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back