vergs

Team Captain
Oct 30, 2002
Ballarat
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
St.Kilda
Played a pearler for Springvale this weekend against Tassie, looked a class above all of them and really is wasted at VFL level. It's time to bring him back this week against Port Adelaide.

Let's hope he gets back. We need him, with all the injuries we've got. I've only actually seen him play once - I was overseas all of last year. Dad says he's really good though.

Originally posted by Winmar
Let's hope he gets back. We need him, with all the injuries we've got. I've only actually seen him play once - I was overseas all of last year. Dad says he's really good though.

Yeah he's good mate. Got a lovely left foot and is very composed for someone so young. He has had a bad run with injuries this season, tearing his quadricep 3 times I think. But he is a quality player, and is definately in our best 22 when fit.

Best disposal at the club (yes, better than Goddard, despite what that no good beatnick Sav might tell you). Last year in the Freo game, with the ball deep in defence and 10 players in a pack, he got the ball (btw, everyone else was moving in slow motion by then), spun around and after assessing his options for a split second drilled the ball 55 to the wing, where Moyle looked on in awe before collecting the ball.

4 things about Dal
1) He is VERY SLOW. He also NEVER, EVER, EVER gets caught. If you think Harvey cannot be tackled in a pack, watch the magic Dal weaves.
2) There is NOBODY at the club i would rather have the ball 70m from goal. Will pinpoint a ripping pass every time.
3) He is easily in our best 18 when fit
4) He is one of my favourite players, so some things I say about him might be SLIGHTLY exaggerated. He is absolutely top notch though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back