Europa Lg UEFA Europa League 2023/24 (Semi Finals) - On Stan

Remove this Banner Ad

Going well.
Couldn't lose bud.
Either knocked out or help the English coefficient get 5th UCL.

They'll get knocked out soon anyway. Approaching the point that they're worst team left in.

Wow, take nothing away from our hunger or desire to win, but Sparta... I'm sure there's an ironic 'THIS IS SPARTA' meme or something to apply here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liverpool will win it they're a class above. Only Roma and Milan can challenge but unless they get a lucky goal on the counter and defend the trophy is Liverpool's.

A 2005/07 rematch between them and Milan would be epic. They beat Roma on pens in the 84 Final too I think at The Stadio Olimpico.

Yes apparently.

Bit of a shame though, would have loved to win and have Spurs finish 5th and have them not qualify. ;)

Still could happen if Spurs finish 5th, you guys win Europa and Arsenal/City drop out in the quarter finals in Champs League plus Villa fail to win conference.

Stranger things have happened. Including finishing 4th and not qualifying for CL.
Winning a game because Levy was the VAR ;)

In any case Dale Johnson from ESPN is reporting that Freiburg's elimination will likely see England get a 5th spot. So cheers to the eel pie crew;)

Last edited:
Liverpool will win it they're a class above. Only Roma and Milan can challenge but unless they get a lucky goal on the counter and defend the trophy is Liverpool's.

A 2005/07 rematch between them and Milan would be epic. They beat Roma on pens in the 84 Final too I think at The Stadio Olimpico.
Leverkusen is 10 points clear in the Bundesliga, in the Pokal semi and still in Europa. 0 losses in all comps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back