Premier Lg Women’s Super League 23/24 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal v Man City the pick of the round, Gunners with Mead and Miedema back from ACL’s will be looking to make up ground on top spot.

Hoping my Reds can keep up their strong defensive form and pick up 3 points at home to fellow surprise packets in Leicester, continuing the significant improvement from last season.

Arsenal v Man City the pick of the round, Gunners with Mead and Miedema back from ACL’s will be looking to make up ground on top spot.

Hoping my Reds can keep up their strong defensive form and pick up 3 points at home to fellow surprise packets in Leicester, continuing the significant improvement from last season.
Really looking forward to Gunners City!

Fowler Foord Catley all starting.

Really looking forward to Gunners City!

Fowler Foord Catley all starting.
don’t forget Kennedy as well!

Been a great game so far. All City first 10 mins, then Catley with the precision finish to flip the game.

Big test for the Reds tonight against a Chelsea team finding their groove and unlucky not to win midweek in CL.

Would love if they could sneak a point and consolidate their gains this year.

Nice big 5-1 over Pool. Lauren James with a hatty.
She's a monster in the women's game. Head and shoulders above anyone in the league when she's on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blackstenius puts the Gunners up with a goal the like of which I’ve never seen.

Defensive header comes to her 12 yds out, she moves to shoot and completely misses the ball, momentum of her swinging leg spins her 360 degrees, upon which she finds herself unmarked with the ball and in a position to take a second-time shot which goes into the top left corner.

Blackstenius puts the Gunners up with a goal the like of which I’ve never seen.

Defensive header comes to her 12 yds out, she moves to shoot and completely misses the ball, momentum of her swinging leg spins her 360 degrees, upon which she finds herself unmarked with the ball and in a position to take a second-time shot which goes into the top left corner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back