Premier Lg EPL Matchday 30, 31 & 32 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

SA TIMES:
1710750680324.png 1710750702984.png 1710750727026.png

1710792633690.png

Postponed Games:
Matchday 26: Chelsea vs Spurs
Matchday 29: Palace vs Newcastle, Arsenal vs Chelsea, Man Utd vs Sheff Utd, Wolves vs Bournemouth, Everton vs Liverpool, Brighton vs Man City

Last edited:

In the air during the everton game, good.
I am going to pay every airline a handsome sum of money so that there's a 100% chance their in flight entertainment is showing your match.

I am going to pay every airline a handsome sum of money so that there's a 100% chance their in flight entertainment is showing your match.
If it was Emirates then it would, but Qatar doesnt have live TV on their flights. Although if it was on it might help me sleep on the plane.

If it was Emirates then it would, but Qatar doesnt have live TV on their flights. Although if it was on it might help me sleep on the plane.
Challenge accepted. Will have it on Qatar by the weekend.

United away will be interesting after the FA Cup game. We cant possibly play as badly again as we did yesterday but United will be so up for it, wanting to dent any title hopes we may have. Two big games before we get to that one though.

Arsenal v City is gonna be huge after the international break. See what Arsenal is made of, they got brushed aside in this fixture last season which basically ended their title hopes. Will things be different this season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 match days in the same thread? May as well just retitle it 'End of Season' ;)
computer falling GIF

RossFC by the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back