Premier Lg EPL Matchday 24 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Need to get revenge on West Ham after our defeat over the break and keep up with the other two.
Have serious doubts that Everton or Burnley do us a favour so its very important we put WHU to the sword.
Feel sorry for Brentford who just lost to Man City, have Liverpool on the 17th of Feb, and then City again on the 21st of Feb.
Arsenal have WHU (a), Burnley (a) and Newcastle (h),
Liverpool have Burnley (h), Brentford (a) and Luton (h),
Man City have Everton (h), Chelsea (h) and Brentford (h).

All teams have winnable games coming up, when do Liverpool expect Salah and Szoboszlai back?

Tin foil hats out at Goodison it seems.

Dyche moaning about our charges, and this from the local paper.

The visit to another former ESL side, Manchester City, on Saturday is always challenging. Not only are you facing a team to whom, it appears, normal Premier League financial rules do not apply, but you must also accept that no 50/50 decision is going to be given in your favour by either the match officials or VAR. It was another dubious penalty call against Amadou Onana, which gave City the advantage in our meeting in December.

:D:D:D

When this is your bench strength, then the season is basically done, no one will compete with this club over a 15 match run to the line.

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpeg
    IMG_1874.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 23
When this is your bench strength, then the season is basically done, no one will compete with this club over a 15 match run to the line.
I hope your club has the same defeatist mentality as you. In first place, and giving up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nunes is an interesting one for us. Reckon we'll use him about to break lines against the sides that sit back a bit. Bit of a slow start for him but encouraging signs the last few times he's played.

I hope your club has the same defeatist mentality as you. In first place, and giving up.
Nothing I say has any bearing on how the games play out.

It’s an opinion, an observation. City’s squad is far better than any other squad in the EPL, and perfectly equipped to handle the run into May better than anyone. Why is that so defeatist?

Nothing I say has any bearing on how the games play out.

It’s an opinion, an observation. City’s squad is far better than any other squad in the EPL, and perfectly equipped to handle the run into May better than anyone. Why is that so defeatist?
That's why I said I hope your club has the same mentality as you.

I suspect they don't.

Did enjoy the commentator remarking without the points deduction Everton would be 12th.. And without a doping ban Lance Armstrong would be a 7 time TDF winner.
If Dominic Calvert Lewin could score he'd be a quality striker. Alas he's ******* woeful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back