Premier Lg EPL Matchday 28 & 29 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope. What is disgusting is the clear gaslighting from Art to suggest that because I said Covid ruined Liverpool's season of clinching the most points record then that in turn must mean I think Covid was stupid and not a tragedy that killed millions.

Which is why I responded in the way that I did cos I recognise bullshit gaslighting when I see it.

Covid ruined Liverpool's chances IMO of getting that points record.

Covid was a tragedy and a serious world event that killed millions.

Both can happen. Both are separate things that dont have a bearing on the other.
Not what I was suggesting at all.
Was suggesting your priorities are all wrong.

No one gives a s**t it cost you some points.

I love all of you guys out here thinking you're Pep Guardiola. Also hindsight kings cos Pep's move worked to help get some control back of the game. Congrats guys.

But dont all sit there and pretend that at the time you werent like everybody else, including KDB in being like, what the *, why you bringing off KDB.

Get down off your high horse champ.

Yeah you just got champ'd.
What a weird melt.

Easily the best team in it outside of Arsenal, Pool and City. Just a shame we have had half a squad missing for the entire season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cracking win with our injuries and squad depth atm, happy days.

Cole Palmer the star once again. We'd be more ****ed without him.

Jackson had a good game. The subtle touch for his goal. The flick on header that put Sterling clean through (then he fluffed it). The drive down the line before Mudryk's goal.

Loved Mudryk's work too. Pinches the ball off Gallagher, nuts on Schar then rounds the keeper and slots it.

And Sterling is just so selfish.
Chelsea would do well to move him on. You want forwards to be a little bit selfish, and I don't watch much Chelsea but I have seen about 7 blues games this season and in most of them at some point Sterling will get into a spot where the easy ball is to a team mate in a better position for a shot on target and often a great goal scoring chance, and instead he takes the harder and much worse option and *s it up.

If he was scoring any of those chances you could understand it, but constantly butchers it.

Lol or just maybe because Walker rarely has that happen to him
Probably because it happens a lot less often to Walker than so often for Trent.

Walker can defend, no denying that. Trent's defensive awareness, positioning are suspect consistently.

Agree Walker is better than Arnold defensively.

Just pointing out that the perception of Arnold being defensively frail is overinflated, because any mistakes he does make are so disproportionately scrutinised relative to other defenders.

This by Walker being glossed over was another good case in point.

Agree Walker is better than Arnold defensively.

Just pointing out that the perception of Arnold being defensively frail is overinflated, because any mistakes he does make are so disproportionately scrutinised relative to other defenders.

This by Walker being glossed over was another good case in point.
I don't after it's over inflated. It's talked about alot because he's talked up as world class, maybe the best in his position in the world and one of the best in prem history. So yes he will be scrutinized to a higher level

while i think walker has played too much and there has been an opportunity missed perhaps to get rico lewis more games, the fact that kyle is still able to get up and down the ground at the intensity he does when he's nearly 34 is pretty remarkable

All top 3 teams have to play the Yids. Tottenham on their day can beat all 3. Of course depends which Tottenham team turns up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back