Premier Lg EPL Matchday 24 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a back and forth recently with a mate who supports City about who starts out of Trossard and Grealish. I think it’s pretty clear.
I think both sides are happy with the player they've got

Grealish started 41 games in a treble winning season. Not been as good this season, but he'll do for us.

Trossard been a good squad/bench option for Arsenal since joining.

Will Phillips go down as the player to maintain the worst haircuts over an entire career in premier league history?

There was a segment where Elneny, Cedric, Nelson, and Nketiah were casually passing the ball around. It's dire for WHU.
At least their next few games aren't as bad. Nottingham Forest away, Brentford at home, Everton away, Burnley at home gives them a chance to get some points.
But then if I'm any of those teams after watching today especially if Antonio misses anymore games you would really fancy your chances.

There was a segment where Elneny, Cedric, Nelson, and Nketiah were casually passing the ball around. It's dire for WHU.
At least their next few games aren't as bad. Nottingham Forest away, Brentford at home, Everton away, Burnley at home gives them a chance to get some points.
But then if I'm any of those teams after watching today especially if Antonio misses anymore games you would really fancy your chances.
Paqueta's the one we miss, haven't won our last 7 and he's missed basically all of them.

But today's result is a perfect example of why we need to move on, you can't have success long term only having 30pc possession in games and the one of the deepest defensive lines.

And Jacob Steinberg right on the money with this thread.

Brilliant from Arsenal, hit them for 6. Valuable boost to GD as well. The £105m bargain delivers yet again. Lovely to see 16 year old Nwaneri get some minutes towards the end.

The West Ham bubble machine showed more on the pitch than their players did.

552594.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paqueta's the one we miss, haven't won our last 7 and he's missed basically all of them.

But today's result is a perfect example of why we need to move on, you can't have success long term only having 30pc possession in games and the one of the deepest defensive lines.

And Jacob Steinberg right on the money with this thread.

I think WHUs xG was somethiong like 0.19 but even that feels generous. Really felt sorry for Bowen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back