Premier Lg EPL Matchday 30, 31 & 32 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

City literally just rested Foden and Haaland back to back games and won them both easily
Resting against opponents, and having them injured and missing the rest of the season aren't the same thing. Arsenal rested players against Luton, I doubt we see them starting Nelson over Saka any other time soon.

Resting against opponents, and having them injured and missing the rest of the season aren't the same thing. Arsenal rested players against Luton, I doubt we see them starting Nelson over Saka any other time soon.
City could still win without Haaland. Arsenal can't without Saliba or Gabriel.

Liverpool are already up against it without Alisson. He's arguably the best pl keeper of all time

I think their defence is well above the rest and with Rice in front they win by conceding less than others.
Lmao I wonder how they're top for goals scored then must be defenders chipping in there too. This is what happens when you don't watch football

Liverpool are already up against it without Alisson. He's arguably the best pl keeper of all time
City without Haaland played Luton (18), Palace (16), Everton (14), Sheffield United (20) and Newcastle (10) and in those games they nearly had a draw with Luton, they did draw with Palace, and were lucky to get the 3 points against United.
If Arsenal lost Saliba or Gabriel but we were playing teams in 18th, 16th, 14th, 20th and 10th we have the depth this season in defense to cover it easily. Its not like last year where the next in line is Rob Holding.

Don't disagree that Allison is possibly the best PL keeper of all time, but if Allison wasn't injured, I don't think Pools results would be drastically different.
Of their big games this season he has only missed the draw with City and the draw with United. Were those results marred by GK errors?
Pool have kept 1 clean sheet in the last 10, they win by battering teams, they have 1 match where they won 1-0 so its not like they lock teams out and grind results where you rely on a shot stopper to shut out matches.
Pools results the last 8 games without Allison have been better than the previous 8 results with Allison.

Spurs will Spursy it up by losing to Liverpool, Arsenal and City.
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

So then City and Liverpool would be relying on Man U to get a result to help them win the title if Spurs take 3 losses...

We are mentality monsters after beating Liverpool in the cup and drawing in the league. It’s only everyone else that we seem to lose to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are mentality monsters after beating Liverpool in the cup and drawing in the league. It’s only everyone else that we seem to lose to.
United just ******* up Klopps last season chance at a quadruple. Ruined the FA Cup for him. Just cost him top spot in the league. What are the odds that Liverpool will need United to beat Arsenal to win the league so United put up their worst performance of the year?

City’s man is Rodri and then De Bruyne.

TAA is a big loss for Liverpool. I know the trolls like to hate on him but his final balls are a massive missing piece.

Carries on like a psycho on the sidelines, over the top with fourth officials, sore loser, sulky. I didn't rate him as a manager early on and think he was lucky not to get sacked but I was definitely wrong on that front, he's done very well and unlike last season the team appears to be more dominant in their performances.

But as a bloke based on what is seen on the sidelines he comes across as a massive dickhead. Klopp v2.0.

I rarely watch games these days so he may have improved in that regard and if he has I apologise.
No doubt he does carry on, I guess you could put it down to passion - or if you're cynical - white line fever? He can sook, absolutely, but as we know, some of the best did it, and still do it.

But if you don't like him, each to their own hey.

A step below a top manager and managing a squad that is inferior to its competitors. Worse midfield that City. Worse attack than both Liverpool and City.

Have the better defence, only reason you're so close.

Quite a lot of whataboutery.
I think every manager is a step below Pep and Klopp so that's a bit of a nothing statement to be honest. It's like saying Iniesta was a step below Messi and Ronaldo. Who wasn't?

Poorer attack, yet scored the most (and have the best GD by nine), a poorer midfield too yet our midfield is dominating week after week and dominating oppposition midfields, and supplying our attack (who have scored the most).

So with a poorer squad overall, he's not very good?

Would rather beat Liverpool. The oil club can have it, it'll be stripped in a few years anyway.
Ha ha, FFP and owner shamed by an Everton supporter.

What a day to be alive.

Ha ha, FFP and owner shamed by an Everton supporter.

What a day to be alive.
Your club is the embodiment of what is wrong with modern day football and is arguably the most disliked club in football because of it.

I have no issues with the fans but don’t act like City are clean lmao

FWIW I did do another reply before, but read it and didn't like how it came out.

I like the one above better.

Like us? Don't like us? Dont like us while throwing stones from glass houses? Who gives a *?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back