Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

I copped it earlier this year because their good early table position was masked by a lot of expected lower half wins and a couple of lucky performances against good teams.

I don’t go there anymore. Even though it was true then, and it’s true now.
I reckon you made this up

For me it's his utter reluctance to even consider fixing the problems. It's as if he thinks the attacking play will make the defence work. Klopp was deficient but he made it work eventually. Good players do help but according to most he has two really good CBs who are conceding for fun

I think he just tells them “mate just do it” in their pre match preparation.

Ange’s season is like Bielsa’s two seasons with Leeds in the PL condensed into one. Brilliant attacking football to start with (Leeds first season) then injuries stop momentum. Then a stubbornness to stick to one attacking plan even when conceding a plethora of goals against the better teams.

Caicedo is a beast. Only 22 as well. Cucurella with another strong performance.

Hopefully we go back to Brighton in the summer to get some more bargains.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have only seen the overnight goals on Optus, holy s**t the goals Spurs concede. Just gaps everywhere, take your pick as they queue up. It’s made so easy for the opposition.

That's all well and good, you can probably play his system against teams like Kashima Antlers, Livingston and the Newcastle Jets but you cant play that same system against Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal.

Did you miss when Spurs beat Liverpool earlier this season? They also have draws against City and Arsenal, and beat Villa 4-0.

Have only seen the overnight goals on Optus, holy s**t the goals Spurs concede. Just gaps everywhere, take your pick as they queue up. It’s made so easy for the opposition.

How do you rate their chances of doing you a favour?

Did you miss when Spurs beat Liverpool earlier this season? They also have draws against City and Arsenal, and beat Villa 4-0.
You must have missed that game if you are using that as an example of a system being any good.

Spurs looked like the poorer side even when Liverpool had 10 men. Goes without saying about all the other crap that happened in that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back