Premier Lg Women’s Super League 23/24 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game about to start. Chelsea v City.

Possible title decider.

We battered them at our place but conceded a late equaliser after having 2 sent off and one off the pitch injured.

Not hugely confident but looking forward to it.

Get in.

All even on points and gd at the top.

Chelsea 1st on goals scored.

Enjoyable game, thought both sides were really good. Chelsea I think should have had a pen. But makes for a really good race.

Top 3 just keep working through the gears, it’s an exciting run in as any.

Proud of my Reds finding the net on the weekend, goal scoring has been a sticking point this year but very well drilled and excellent defensive solidity have us up behind Man U of GD in 5th. Were 33 points off their pace last season, what a turnaround.

They’re not going to pull in the London level crowds but would really enjoy seeing them at Anfield for a big opponent (not a Merseyside derby) one day soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty big game in the context of the title race and the top 3 (champions league) race. Currently Chelsea 0- Arsenal 0.
The white socks debacle isnt a good look for the game, Arsenal having to go to the Chelsea shop for black socks oh dear.

Chelsea deservedly up but a little bit of luck for all 3. Two horse race now with City.

Off to the derby next week. First wsl game. Looking forward to it.

Good to see Fowler back starting. I watched your game last week and it was easily the most involved she has been in a game this season. The last game against United was very one sided, that seemed to turn your season around.

Fowler not had too much of a run, even though she always looks good when she does get a chance.

Lots of sub appearances, but hopefully a bit more going forward. I could see her leaving if we can't manage that.

Jess Park another that has gone from a largely sub role to starting. And doing very well when she does play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back