Premier Lg Women’s Super League 23/24 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal/Chelsea tonight! Absolutely huge match.
Arsenal slight favourties for the match, Chelsea slight favourites for the title. I suspect the result tonight will have a big say in that.

Looks like it will be a sell out ~60k at Emirates.
Nearly that many tix sold already. HUGE!

Compared to the fairly pedestrian 1st half Liverpool v Palace last night, and the dross that Man U served up against Bournemouth, this WSL Arsenal v Chelsea game at 100mph is one of the best games I’ve seen this season Women’s or Men’s,

Compared to the fairly pedestrian 1st half Liverpool v Palace last night, and the dross that Man U served up against Bournemouth, this WSL Arsenal v Chelsea game at 100mph is one of the best games I’ve seen this season Women’s or Men’s,
In the weather especially !

City rolling on nicely, much better than I expected so far.

Game against Villa was tough, but got the result in the end.

I think we can compete with anyone on the day, but still think 3rd will be a great outcome for the season.

Lauren James shown up for deliberately stepping / stomping an opponent again.

Not good to see after the backlash in the World Cup, becomes a pattern and threatens to overshadow her undoubted talent.

That's not on the edge, it's over it. As was the world cup incident.

She needs to rein it back to being on the edge.
If you play on the edge you some times go over it(agree she needs to control it more often), big London derbies always have a bit extra. I thought the 'bump' was worse but doesnt seem to get as much traction.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man U getting away with a blatant offside in the lead up to their first goal, no VAR of course.

Liverpool just haven’t turned up early days though.

Some Tillies a little lower than I would have thought, but interesting list

Get well soon Sam

Remove this Banner Ad

Back