Premier Lg EPL Matchday 22 & 23 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

eh i dont think they were that bad, they had some good passages of play and should've scored at least once, probably twice. not sure bowen up top with ings on the bench was the best idea though.
Ings is better as a number 10 vs. number 9 these days really with his lack of pace.

Arsenal right on top early, and due reward with the opening goal.

Wonder how long before someone from Liverpool puts their hand up to take control and get us back in it? And will the referees have the courage to call out the inevitable Arsenal foul for a penalty when it happens?

Arsenal right on top early, and due reward with the opening goal.

Wonder how long before someone from Liverpool puts their hand up to take control and get us back in it? And will the referees have the courage to call out the inevitable Arsenal foul for a penalty when it happens?
What penalty should Liverpool have had?? There’s been plenty of calls that should have gone either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought we absolutely deserved to win that. It’s bizarre how often we try to sabotage ourselves though.
Did you? I thought that was as comfortable as any team has looked against Liverpool all season. Bad mistake for the equaliser but even worse one for Arsenal's 2-1 lead. Other than that you guys were dominant

Did you? I thought that was as comfortable as any team has looked against Liverpool all season. Bad mistake for the equaliser but even worse one for Arsenal's 2-1 lead. Other than that you guys were dominant
I meant with the goal we conceded. Obviously it was comfortable but there’s been so many times where that sees us crumble.

Worst game we’ve had all season, 90% of it the effort and tempo was simply not there, and the defensive line was way too high.
Worst game we've played all season, we just handed that game to Arsenal. Very unlike us this season and now City are in the driving seat for the title.

Thought we absolutely deserved to win that. It’s bizarre how often we try to sabotage ourselves though.
Haha what? We had some good passages but Arsenal were way cleaner with the ball, our defense was absolutely horrendous today, looked like they all smoked a few cones before hitting the pitch. No way we deserved to win that at all, Arsenal were just better. I think we would have been happy with a draw so this is a really bad result for us. I'll spew up if City win the league again on the back of this.

Jota was absolutely invisible, to me he's just a bit better than Origi, a poacher that rarely creates goals by themselves but can finish when an opportunity is presented. Not the right game to start him in, if Salah was available I think we win that.

Jota was absolutely invisible, to me he's just a bit better than Origi, a poacher that rarely creates goals by themselves but can finish when an opportunity is presented. Not the right game to start him in, if Salah was available I think we win that.
Lol could you take a loss any worse than this? Absolutely dominated start to finish but apparently Salah was the only reason

Remove this Banner Ad

Back