League Cup League Cup 2023/24 (Winners: Liverpool)

League Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the way we played and gave ourselves every chance so very disappointed to lose that.

Are we sure that wasn't Allison in a Kellegher costume out there?

Like the way we played and gave ourselves every chance so very disappointed to lose that.

Are we sure that wasn't Allison in a Kellegher costume out there?
Yeah Kelleher was immense, made 3 massive saves to keep us in it. Then Virg did the rest.

He's gonna make an excellent No.1 wherever he goes, will be a shame to lose him but cant blame him if he wants out at the end of this season which I suspect he will.

Piers wants to have a dig.

What a win for the history books, credit to Chelsea as well, they give us a lot of super tight games in cup finals.

Doesn’t sound like a tight win.

I'm certain that in these cup finals we could be a full strength side going up against a Chelsea XI of players recalled from Vitesse and it will still be 0-0 after 90 mins, it's football heritage.

Pretty sure our average age was like two years younger than Pool’s lol. Nevertheless it was a good win with a undermanned team. Klopp is brilliant. Pool just know how to get the job done and don’t s**t the bed in big moments. Congrats to them.

Piers wants to have a dig.

It's a weird salty dig at a guy who has literally won everything as a Liverpool manager. Meanwhile Piers club as a whole have never managed to do this. Always seems to be the supporters of clubs that haven't won much in recent times that talk down trophies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's the least exciting trophy that Liverpool could win - it is still a trophy though.

Oh for sure. Unfortunately, we've probably sacrificed a chance at the FA Cup to play this with apparently the team to play that essentially the under 21's.

How is there so many Liverpool fans spending the day triggered rather than celebrating lol bizarre place this is.

Liverpool fans discussing the final they just played in a lot less bizarre than non Liverpool fans discussing what Liverpool fans are talking about.

Liverpool fans discussing the final they just played in a lot less bizarre than non Liverpool fans discussing what Liverpool fans are talking about.
Discussing Piers Morgan isn't discussing the final but great to see you proved my point getting triggered again lol

Discussing Piers Morgan isn't discussing the final but great to see you proved my point getting triggered again lol

Ok little one. You do you and be the big bad internet discussion police.

I think it's the least exciting trophy that Liverpool could win - it is still a trophy though.
It's only a domestic cup yes, but it's the manner of victory with so many unavailable, combined with the largesse of the opponent, that makes this one means something more than "normal".

Yeah it is the least exciting of the four but it's still exciting and great to win, particularly given the circumstances. The injuries, the kids, the disallowed goal, Klopp's last season. It's just great to win a trophy.

Now hopefully we can win three more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back