Go Saints.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Saints make top four, we'd easily make the Prelim. We'd have Kanga's first round, then Saints, then Geelong.

If we beat the Roos, we'd all but be in the Prelim.
Edit: What Trips said.

this draw is magicle for us. kangaroos will get smashed by us cause they dont like pressure. then i hope we face hawks not the dogs. after that the saints, while dogs face cats.

then we might just win the gf against the dogs.

1000 to 1 on that.

this draw is magicle for us. kangaroos will get smashed by us cause they dont like pressure. then i hope we face hawks not the dogs. after that the saints, while dogs face cats.

then we might just win the gf against the dogs.

1000 to 1 on that.

So you're saying the Saints will beat Geelong next week ?.....OK

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can this thread be changed from go saints to go st.scum.Tom WHAT are you doing.
It does not matter who you play if you are good enough you will win
I know, I know it's against everything good that ever existed to go for that mob, but now the the other two scums play off and one will eliminate the other. The St. Scumbags did us a massive favour today.

it would be a different story if we didnt trade my two fave players and my cousin didnt play for them lol

Yeah, that's always tough...my best mate's girlfriend has a cousin playing for Geelong (not Jimmy!!), he got them tickets in the Cats' players' family area for the game at ANZ, my friend is a Swans fan, he rather unfortunately made a comment about a Geelong player during the game not realizing he was sitting next to the player's father :D

Edit: before you ask, I can't do names, I don't want the roomies to get any ideas!! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back