Your favourite comedian.

Remove this Banner Ad

My favourite 3 would have to be Denis Leary, Ben Elton and Robin Williams...

I love Mitch Hedberg. He was so funny and he would sometimes just deliberately screw up jokes because it was funnier that way.

Others I like are Jimmy Carr, Jon Stewart, John Caparulo, Billy Connolly, Richard Jeni (if you have never seen his Dating Card bit you are missing out), Rowan Atkinson and heaps more.

I love standup comedy, especially when it is done by true professionals.

I love Mitch Hedberg. He was so funny and he would sometimes just deliberately screw up jokes because it was funnier that way.

Others I like are Jimmy Carr, Jon Stewart, John Caparulo, Billy Connolly, Richard Jeni (if you have never seen his Dating Card bit you are missing out), Rowan Atkinson and heaps more.

I love standup comedy, especially when it is done by true professionals.

Saw Billy Connolly live, absolutely hilarious. :thumbsu:

Off the top of my head and in no particular order-

Louis CK
Jimmy Carr
Lee Mack
Tim Vine
Demetri Martin
Chris Rock
Danny Bhoy
Arj Barker
Ricky Gervais
Rowen Atkinson

Saw Marty Fields at the Adelaide GF Breakfast last year and cannot remember laughing so hard in my life. His impression of his late father Maurie was fantastic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait a minute... I thought he was Australian?
He was born in Australia but now (as of about 2004/2005) he lives in the UK.

Speaking of Tim Minchin, His concert in Brisbane was on Wednesday night. It was brilliant!! He is incredibly funny & it's not just a comedy show, it's a showcase of his amazing talent as a pianist & vocalist, combined with his often crude but hilarious sense of humour.
I did not stop laughing all night. He was AMAZING!! I'd recommend him to anyone :D

I've never really seen a lot of him but I thought that song he did was really clever, with the line "you don't eat pork, we don't eat pork, so let's not eat pork together" (probably got that wrong)

I've never really seen a lot of him but I thought that song he did was really clever, with the line "you don't eat pork, we don't eat pork, so let's not eat pork together" (probably got that wrong)

"we don't eat pigs, you don't eat pigs, why not, not eat pigs together?"
It's called Peace Anthem for Palestine
:thumbsu:

[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6qA-4PWdsg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T6qA-4PWdsg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Good call about Dawn French, she's definitely right up there, plenty of good material over a long period... just remembered the Star Wars sendups she did a while back :D

[YOUTUBE]0syR0FmwRZw[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back