A Perth man has been living in a eucalyptus tree Richard Pennicuik.

Remove this Banner Ad

starchamber

Club Legend
Suspended
Sep 11, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
You guys read this lol.

A Perth man has been living in a eucalyptus tree in his front yard since December 7 2009.

Thornlie resident Richard Pennicuik said he felt like he had no choice but to protest against a decision by the City of Gosnells to remove more than 20 native trees from his street over the next week. He said he would not be leaving until the tree was saved.

City of Gosnells chief executive Ian Cowie said council would be removing the tree and hoped to come to an resolution with Mr Pennicuik.

We should give the guy a membership and Visy Green approval for saving the tree. I wonder how it work they now taking legal action on him and he will need to go to court to challenge it.They will chop it down while his in court.The question is could someone else sit in that tree in his place while his away and this keep going on and on.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wes...to-cut-down-tree/story-e6frg13u-1225840024583

• Banned
It's amazing what lengths people will go to when they believe in something.
I like the guy everyone probably sticks it up to him for getting their street hassled and not getting pushed over,you have to respect him for what he believe in.

• Banned
no strings attached
bloke is a pinhead regardless of cause
screw him and cut it down with him in it
family are freaks
lol me and mate are going to visit that place when we go down there.I hope he don't bring any eggs and tomatoes lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After playing golf yesterday I agree. Cut every f**king tree down. I hate trees. They always get in the way. F**k them all off.
Just face it - you are crap. No trees on fairways

This bloke is a bloody moron.

I do not respect this idiot.

The tree in question is not native to WA. It is an Eastern Australian tree that naturally self prunes. That is why it is known as a widow maker. This is also the reason why the council wants to cut these trees down. These trees are a danger to the public and could cause a death.

A mate of mine works for chanel 7 as a cameraman and went to the tree to interview him. They sent a mike up the tree for the bloke to speak into and when the mike was being sent down it dropped into his piss bucket. My mate was not impressed.

This bloke is a bloody moron.

I do not respect this idiot.

The tree in question is not native to WA. It is an Eastern Australian tree that naturally self prunes. That is why it is known as a widow maker. This is also the reason why the council wants to cut these trees down. These trees are a danger to the public and could cause a death.

A mate of mine works for chanel 7 as a cameraman and went to the tree to interview him. They sent a mike up the tree for the bloke to speak into and when the mike was being sent down it dropped into his piss bucket. My mate was not impressed.

Thats very funny. :D:thumbsu:

Is it still in there, if not how did they get it out?

Latest update on the tree man:

Reckons he was hit by lightning during the wild storms that lashed perth yesterday afternoon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back