Roast People who don't pay up on bets...

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 1, 2006
Boom town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Steelers & Penguins
Does anyone have any experience with people who don't pay up on bets?

Has anyone here not paid up on a bet?

To be honest, apart from a joke bet (you know, the old, I will give you one million to one that those **** are fake or whatever), I don't get why anyone would not pay up. I mean, if you can't handle the payment, don't make the bet.

I think it says a lot about the character of a person to be honest. ;)

Geez are you still waiting for that carton?

I might suggest to the other mods that the poster responsible is banned from this board until he coughs up. Although if he can't post here it might make it more difficult to organise payment...

Nah, if he wants to be like that it is his prerogative. He would just start a new alias up anyway...

What was the bet?

A carton of beer that we would end up with Morabito. From a Freo supporter (Pav). I guess he thought that we would end up lower on the ladder than them! Though he did swear that Freo would not be picking up Morabito even after we ended up above them. Must have been some of that awesome inside info he always has. Maybe he gets his info from the same person as Big Cox?

I had a bet with Stronzo that if we ended up higher than Freo on the ladder last year he would be banned from Bay 13 for a year.
Bastard got out of it because he was made a mod.

Nah, if he wants to be like that it is his prerogative. He would just start a new alias up anyway...

A carton of beer that we would end up with Morabito. From a Freo supporter (Pav). I guess he thought that we would end up lower on the ladder than them! Though he did swear that Freo would not be picking up Morabito even after we ended up above them. Must have been some of that awesome inside info he always has. Maybe he gets his info from the same person as Big Cox?

As funny as him insisting after speaking to him last year, that Adam McPhee would never rejoin Freo :D

I have a current bet with Black Welch Flag that we won't finish in the bottom four.

If he wins I have to have the Carlton logo as my avatar for a month. So if you think you've got a card from a Carlton mod on this board, look closer :D

If I win, he'll just welch of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if Pav4AA is on here under a new alias? The bastard still owes me the carton. He should have at least manned up and said he wasn't going to pay. Weak as piss IMO.

Gordon Gecko at the moment, unless that one's been banned too.

I've had a couple of cracks at him in the Bay about your bet.

Here's one such exchange:

PS Any chance of you honouring that bet and greennick getting his winnings anytime this millenium?

Any chance of you staying out of a bet between two men?

Oh please. If it was between two men, the losing man would cough up like a man.

I was asked to assist after greennick waited about a year for you to pay up. You positively asserted to me that it was in the mail, yet he's still waiting.

You know how welchers are regarded around here. Do you want me to continue, or are you going to honour your bet?

He'll get paid when Im good and ready.

Meanwhile you can take your false sense of self importance and jam it up your clacker.

Would it be too harsh to propose that Pav/Gordon/whatever alias he's now using be banned from the Eagles board until he pays up on said bet?
Seems a bit OTT to me. If he doesn't pay up, then yeah it's a bit ridiculous of him, but has nothing to with whether he has access to the WC board IMO.

Seems a bit OTT to me. If he doesn't pay up, then yeah it's a bit ridiculous of him, but has nothing to with whether he has access to the WC board IMO.

And we can't rip into him for it if he is not here.

Incentive for him to pay up, Pav can't stay away from our board and offer his two cents worth not matter how hard he tries.

Besides how long has it been since the bet was due? More then a year now at least

Remove this Banner Ad

Back