NEAFL - Northern Conference - Season 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not running the tipping comp but I reckon split the difference, give him 2.

On the subject of betting, what odds would it have been at the start of the season for the Round 7 match between Morningside and Southport being a bottom of the table clash? 100-1 I reckon.

No tips in then pay the consequences.

Odds on here from BirdBet are different from his odds in the Match Day Program.Was last week anyway.

What I like for betting:

Gold Coast +16.5 @ 1.90, 100 on
Labrador -13.5 @ 1.90, 70 on
Redland -13.5 @ 1.90, 250 on
Brisbane into NT head to head @ 1.54, 600 on

And my tips:

Sydney
Southport
Labrador
Redland
Brisbane
NT

Swans.
Morningside.They are due.
Labrador.They also due.
Nt.Mcleod in huge.Close game tho.Tyrell in red hot form.Will towel Vultures ruckman up
Redlands.
GWS.Up there Faolou if he plays

I am not running the tipping comp but I reckon split the difference, give him 2.

On the subject of betting, what odds would it have been at the start of the season for the Round 7 match between Morningside and Southport being a bottom of the table clash? 100-1 I reckon.

its unbelievable but healthy for the comp, mind you it does show the strength of the league rather then the weakness of Mside or Sharks as neither side is playing that bad although theyre arent playing great 9if that makes sense)? i still think they will both make the finals once they get rolling....:confused:

Is anyone bothering to watch the Suns & Lions show (annoyingly interrupted by an extremely short nano second discussion about NEAFL only teams)? Look forward to more footage of footy clinics and jumping castles.

Is anyone bothering to watch the Suns & Lions show (annoyingly interrupted by an extremely short nano second discussion about NEAFL only teams)? Look forward to more footage of footy clinics and jumping castles.

I couldn't agree more, actually thought I was on the wrong channel !
Also can you tell me why the match of the round was not the unbeaten competition leaders playing the defending premiers (Thunder v Morningside), instead we watched a game in the mud that was not a good advertisement for the local code.

I did get reminded what Jamie Charman looks like again !

Does anyone know if the game on Saturday in Alice will be televised on NT tv and if there is any way that you can stream it ?

By the way the GF should be played in Bris as the majority of the clubs are here the supporter base is here and I know alot of folk that support qld football would attend no matter who was in it and guess what thats what separates afl supporters from the other codes

Does anyone know if the game on Saturday in Alice will be televised on NT tv and if there is any way that you can stream it ?

By the way the GF should be played in Bris as the majority of the clubs are here the supporter base is here and I know alot of folk that support qld football would attend no matter who was in it and guess what thats what separates afl supporters from the other codes

I think the game in Alice will be streamed through "Thundervison"

you access it by visiting the NT Thunder website and the thundervision site will be there, remember it is a 3.20 pm start in Alice which is 3.50pm here

Tips for Round 7 (I'd score better if I defaulted on my tips each week)

Swans
Labrador
Lions
Redlands
Mt Gravatt
Southport

If I tip your team it is as "good as the kiss of death"

Sydney 1.5 Gold Coast 2.5 -16.5
Morningside 2.05 Southport 1.7 -9.5
Labrador 1.6 Broadbeach 2.3 -13.5
Aspley 2.3 Redland 1.6 -13.5
Brisbane 1.21 GWS 3.5 -31.5
NT 1.26 Mt Gravatt 3.2 -27.5

My tips this week;

Sydney
Broadbeach
Redland
Lions
Thunder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 7

Bris Lions Res v GWS Giants
Syd Swans Res v GC Suns Res
Labrador v Broadbeach
Aspley v Redland
NT Thunder v Mt Gravatt
Morningside v Southport

Bris Lions Res v GWS Giants
Syd Swans Res v GC Suns Res
Labrador v Broadbeach
Aspley v Redland
NT Thunder v Mt Gravatt
Morningside v Southport

I think Im starting to make a charge on the ladder all I need is the Tigers to start winning. This weeks Tips
Swans
Suns
Labrador
Redland
Thunder
Morningside

Bris Lions Res v GWS Giants- (no idea how good GWS are so back the home side - 3 goals)
Syd Swans Res v GC Suns Res- (Suns starting to get a few injuries and Swans ressies unbeaten with percentage of 400 and at SCG by 6 goals)
Labrador v Broadbeach (crunch game for Lab with most players back and Cats perhaps without Zorko - 6 goals)
Aspley v Redland (2 in form teams but hard to go past Redlands with superior talent on list - 7 goals)
NT Thunder v Mt Gravatt (NT for mine will not lose in NT this season- 8 goals)
Morningside vSouthport(a coin flip- pick the home team - 3 goals)

Again an interesting round as the ladder starts to take shape.

Bris Lions Res v GWS Giants- (no idea how good GWS are so back the home side - 3 goals)
Syd Swans Res v GC Suns Res- (Suns starting to get a few injuries and Swans ressies unbeaten with percentage of 400 and at SCG by 6 goals)
Labrador v Broadbeach (crunch game for Lab with most players back and Cats perhaps without Zorko - 6 goals)
Aspley v Redland (2 in form teams but hard to go past Redlands with superior talent on list - 7 goals)
NT Thunder v Mt Gravatt (NT for mine will not lose in NT this season- 8 goals)
Morningside vSouthport(a coin flip- pick the home team - 3 goals)

Again an interesting round as the ladder starts to take shape.

Well said, good betting week this week also!

Just locked and loaded my bets for the weekend (1unit = $100):

5 units on Labrador Head to Head @ 1.60
2 units on Labrador -13.5 @ 1.90
3 units on Redland Head to Head @ 1.60
1.5 units on Redland -13.5 @ 1.90
1.5 units on Morningside Head to Head @ 2.08

Heading over to watch the Tigers/Cats game. Should be a cracker, especially given my financial interest in the match haha.

Panthers over Sharks.
Redlands over Aspley,only because Thomson replaces Brittain.LOL.
Labrador over Broadbeach.Eagle,Zorko not named
NT over Mt Gravatt.Thunderdoc adv me over the phone to load up on Thunder
Swans over Suns
Lions over GWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back