Harvey gone

Remove this Banner Ad

All the best Harv's. Feel pretty bad for him and don't think he really deserves this yet. Best coach we have had which is also pretty sad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOW just WOW

I thought he was doing a great job with your team. Struggling to get a team on the park for a lot of the season and still almost got to the finals. I would've thought he fully deserved to see out his contract with next year seemingly very promising with a healthy list at hand. Never thought much of him as coach the first year or two but results over the last couple of years speak for themselves and Freo have been a very respected team with the way he had them playing, even with injury problems. With out injuries I think top four would have been well within reach this year. Just goes to show what a tough gig coaching in the AFL is in this day and age. Good luck for next year though(but not against my team of course).

Wtf why sack him for Lyon? Better be replaced by Malthouse.

The Dockers board have decided that if we're gonna lose we may as well do it properly so Dean Bailey will be our new coach tanking tactics will be installed immediately!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back