Drugs II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone might be able to clarify this for me (i have zero experience with this drug)

is it true heroin is in fact the least harmful of recreational drugs out there-in terms of side effects etc...the danger lies in how addicitive it can be.

true or false

plenty of people od on heroin.

most drug and alcohol related overdoses have a mixture of drugs involved in the system.

have snorted H a few times... i won't deny. one of the most magically beautiful feelings ever... but you can see straight away how easily addicting it can be... i rarely use this sort of hyperboly but this is one time when you literally "don't give a ****" about anything else in the world... but when you think about it, that's not neccesarily a good thing. in the same way that physical pain is there to make you think something isn't right, so is mental pain. you're better off dealing with it then using something to fight it off....

i read an article on this girl many years ago and there many things to take from it

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/story?id=1386322#.TxGAAvnFmuI

this is the girl who can't feel pain

"Pain teaches," said her mother, Trish Gingras. "Pain protects. Pain can save you from a lot of bad things in life."

Gabby, who is 5, suffers from an extremely rare disorder called congenital insensitivity to pain. For unknown reasons, the connection between the nerves that sense pain and the brain's recognition of pain is missing. Her other sensory areas -- touch, heat, vibration, and the ability to perceive movement -- are normal.

although this girls condition prevents her from feeling physical pain, the effects of heroin are similar in terms of it's ability to hide you from mental pain.

there is a reason we feel things. if it's the pain of putting your hand on a stove, which this girl doesn't feel, it's because we are burning ourselves. if it's a mental pain of breaking up with someone, losing a job, finding ourselves many thousands of dollars in debt, we have to deal with it. not just **** it off.

H stops you from feeling mental pain... but also stops you from feeling mental highs... it's so hard to explain, but you literally feel "nothing"... just calm bliss.... which as i said earlier is actually a great feeling... but it's a great feeling if you know when you come off you've got something good to go back to, like great friends, family, job, or just a good satisfying life.

if you're shitty with life, no job, no money, your misses has dumped you, you've dumped your misses but not sure about it... pretty much any reason to be miserable that might make you go on the "downward spiral" then it's a drug to be ignored... and even if you're in a good situation from the previous paragraph, i would stilly highly recommend caution.

Re: Drugs!!!!!

The drug doesnt sap the colour from your skin, it is actually the oxygen deprivation you experience from breathing into a balloon for a minute. Anyway, I only recently tried "Nangs" and I was pretty surprised at how much fun it is.

My friend who most definitely is not me acquired two tabs of acid that he is keen on trying, any tips on how to maximise the experience? He has been advised on starting with half a tab, but feels as he is experienced with other drugs that maybe he could handle a bit more...

It also (allegedly) depletes your body of Vitamin B, which may contribute to the skin colour problem. It's fun stuff when combined with other things, but it's bad in the way it changes people. People who consume it become very selfish and desperate to the point where they hide it from others, and crawl around for hours looking through empties in case someone dropped a full one. I've also known people to lie in their room for a day or two chewing through a carton or two of the things (36 boxes per carton.... god bless wholesalers) to the point where they throw up if they try to move.

As for your friend with the acid, I'd be starting at a half if he's a first timer. Experienced or not, LSD is awesome at putting you in your place if you abuse it. Start low, he can always have more if it's not enough. If he's doing it at home alone it's good to have plenty of stupid things to do to keep your brain busy, along with some "positive" music. In terms of maximizing it, in all seriousness, nangs :thumbsu: Despite the negative aspects, it's a fantastic way to tear reality apart for a couple of minutes.

The real dope.

[YOUTUBE]8aTbnO9I-TU[/YOUTUBE]

LSD

[YOUTUBE]IJrRBWbtJZ0[/YOUTUBE]

Alcohol

[YOUTUBE]Ja3z-OqyAwQ[/YOUTUBE]

Nicotine

[YOUTUBE]gZvrf1N5j4M[/YOUTUBE]

MDMA

[YOUTUBE]f-wSUf6bET4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]onsq09bXdi4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]_-ZAyxIkGQs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]g1UB5zDGypg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]cLV-IiFJVjg[/YOUTUBE]

Anybody tried acid before? I did my first drop a few weeks ago and tripped hard for at least 12 hours. They say that the actual drug will not kill you, but you will kill yourself when on it if you're not careful. The last thing I remember was someone telling me not to try and be superman or anything..... I just had uncontrollable fits of laughter and was sweating non stop. I felt invincible though.
I had the heater on, then the air con, then watched Beerfest and laughed for 2 hours non stop.
Wouldn't do it again but was a very weird experience!

my only issue with drugs including alcohol is everybody has different reactions and what not to the drugs. many enjoy it, but for others it can be a scary experience

if they were made legal, surely major regulation would be needed to ensure they are not abused

Sanity is gathering momentum.

Drugs inquiry to hear evidence from Richard Branson

Thursday 19 January 2012

The Virgin group head, Sir Richard Branson, is to appear in person to argue the case for decriminalising drug use at the start of a Commons home affairs committee inquiry.

Branson is to give evidence to MPs next Tuesday alongside Ruth Dreifuss, the former president of Switzerland, who served with him on the Global Commission on Drugs Policy. The commission's report, published last year, declared that the war on drugs had failed and recommended introducing a regulated legal supply of cannabis and possibly other drugs.

MPs will also take evidence from the UK Drug Policy Commission, a thinktank headed by Dame Ruth Runciman. They are expected to visit South America, including Colombia, during the course of their inquiry.

Keith Vaz, chairman of the Commons home affairs committee, said he was looking forward to hearing from Branson and Dreifuss about the global commission's view that the war on drugs had failed and it was time to decriminalise drugs.

"Drugs can be a hugely controversial issue but we hope that this will be the start of a balanced, well-reasoned inquiry," said Vaz.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2012/jan/19/drugs-inquiry-evidence-richard-branson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the best broad ranging doco on the drug situation that I have seen to date.

Featuring the views of gang members, former DEA agents, CIA officers, narcotics officers, judges, politicians, prisoners and celebrities, it is the brain child of Bill Hicks associate Kevin Booth, and took 3 and a half years to make.

This clocks in at over 2 hours, so get comfortable.

[YOUTUBE]6CyuBuT_7I4[/YOUTUBE]

Yeah bookmarked that post for future viewing.

Might have to get some cables to hook up to my tv though - 2 hours on the couch seems less daunting than 2 hours watching a laptop.

http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/up-in-...75m-destroyed-after-raids-20120121-1qazf.html

What a waste!
Some interesting places for the raids....most have good strand names if they ever want to mass produce as a town.
Mummulgum,Blue Knob, Clearfield, Kippenpuff

"They found and destroyed more than 3730 cannabis plants"....... "estimated to be worth more than $7.5 million........."

$20,000 a plant?

There is some completely absurd frog s**t in the tabloid media these days.

I think they count the entire plant as having value, as opposed to just the buds.

The entire plant wringing wet.

It helps pump up the stats to justify the huge prohibition budgets.

http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/up-in-...75m-destroyed-after-raids-20120121-1qazf.html

What a waste!
Some interesting places for the raids....most have good strand names if they ever want to mass produce as a town.
Mummulgum,Blue Knob, Clearfield, Kippenpuff

tantrum-illustration-8-091-300x245.jpg

PHILISTINES!!!

I'll take an Oz of Kippenpuff stuff

ATTENTION: THIS IS A MUST READ/WATCH ARTICLE/VIDEO IF YOU KNOW ANYONE SUFFERING CANCER

Hemp Oil and Cancer

By Mark Sircus Ac., OMD
February 23, 2008

The American College of Physicians (ACP) issued a new policy statement last week endorsing medical marijuana use. The group is urging the government to reverse its ban on medical treatments using marijuana. "ACP encourages the use of non-smoked forms of THC (the main psychoactive element in marijuana) that have proven therapeutic value," the new policy statement said. The Philadelphia-based organization, the second largest doctors group in the United States, cited studies into marijuana’s medical applications such as treating severe weight loss associated with illnesses such as AIDS, and treating nausea and vomiting associated with chemotherapy for cancer patients.

Medical marijuana is becoming more and more associated with anti-carcinogenic effects, which are responsible in preventing or delaying the development of cancer. This means that cannabinoids offer cancer patients a therapeutic option in the treatment of highly invasive cancers. Before we look at the hard medical science that sustains these statements go to:

http://www.youtube.com/chrychek

....to see a series of videos that will convince you of the validity of these statements on cancer.

The American College of Physicians wants it made legal as do millions of other people. If you or one of your loved ones every get cancer you will be wishing that the government would begin to listen to this medical organization.
12 Million new cases of Cancer Diagnosed in 2007 in the US. In addition Cancer also killed 8 million people worldwide in 2007 - American Cancer Society
After reading the science and watching this video series I am certain that any sane person with cancer or any late stage chronic disease will want free and legal access to hemp oil with a maximum concentration of THC, the active ingredient that is illegal in most places in the world. [ii]

The medical science is strongly in favor of THC laden hemp oil as a primary cancer therapy, not just in a supportive role to control the side effects of chemotherapy. The International Medical Verities Association is putting hemp oil on its cancer protocol. It is a prioritized protocol list whose top five items are magnesium chloride, iodine, selenium, Alpha Lipoic Acid and sodium bicarbonate. It makes perfect sense to drop hemp oil right into the middle of this nutritional crossfire of anti cancer medicines, which are all available without prescription.

Hemp oil has long been recognised as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man. Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a superfood due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of omega3 to omega6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - 2:5:1. Hemp oil, is known to contain up to 5% of pure GLA, a much higher concentration than any other plant, even higher than spirulina. For thousands of years, the hemp plant has been used in elixirs and medicinal teas because of its healing properties and now medical science is zeroing in on the properties of its active substances.

Both the commercial legal type of hemp oil and the illegal THC laden hemp oil are one of the most power-packed protein sources available in the plant kingdom. Its oil can be used in many nutritional and transdermal applications. In other chapters in my Winning the War on Cancer book we will discuss in-depth about GLA and cancer and also the interesting work of Dr. Johanna Budwig. She uses flax seed oil instead of hemp oil to cure cancer - through effecting changes in cell walls - using these omega3 and omega6 laden medicinal oils.

Read more: http://www.thenhf.com/article.php?id=497

SPREAD THE WORD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back