Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 14 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like I'm home.

Harps is gonna grow up real quick.
Is that ******** here too? **** me, this side is full of ****ing ****heads
Who the **** do you are thinking you can tell Biggie to **** off.

Team rules clearly state, you should have told him to ****en **** off...
I'm eth mother****ing dog, biatch, and I don't give a **** about some pansy ass team ****ing rule. I do my own ****ing thing, got that you ****head?

This place is full of ********s and lowlives. It's ****ing awesome.

Is that ******** here too? **** me, this side is full of ****ing ****heads

I'm eth mother****ing dog, biatch, and I don't give a **** about some pansy ass team ****ing rule. I do my own ****ing thing, got that you ****head?

This place is full of ********s and lowlives. It's ****ing awesome.
Oh, c'mon.

Language...

Oh, sorry guys, I missed the language filter.

eth_dog and Gilbert_Hodge you ***** if your ****ing mother popped you out in ****ing melbourne, ****ing join Freakie and myself and ****ing play for Vic Metro! The ****ing Link is in my ****ing signature. If you don't join I'll **** your ****ing **** until you **** *** and then a ****ing monkey will suck the ****ing **** out of your ****ing **** of a father

EF*******A

Oh, sorry guys, I missed the language filter.

EF*******A
Well mother****er you're very ****ing lucky I'm from the Eastern ****ing suburbs of Melbourne you ****. ****ing signed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes he is

I heard that Big Man once ****** sixteen women while ******* farm animals with a concrete ***** and two blindfolded love slaves ****** *** **** with a mother****ing torque ****** and sucked each other's ***** as the farm animals ***** **** ***** **** *** ***** ***************** **** took out the pickles.

Biggie isn't like that.

I heard that Big Man once ****** sixteen women while ******* farm animals with a concrete ***** and two blindfolded love slaves ****** *** **** with a mother****ing torque ****** and sucked each other's ***** as the farm animals ***** **** ***** **** *** ***** ***************** **** took out the pickles.

Biggie isn't like that.
Should've seen the dental bill....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back