Test Round 3: Northern Phoenix v Kings Cross Mariners @ The Fire Pit

Remove this Banner Ad

C'mon Phoenix! First game at the Fire Pit, lets make it memorable. Two wins in a row in test matches. Lets go guys!!!

Lets get a win for the home fans. We can make The Fire Pit like Skilled Stadium a nightmare for opposing teams. :thumbsu:

Lets get a win for the home fans. We can make The Fire Pit like Skilled Stadium a nightmare for opposing teams. :thumbsu:

Rubbish parking and no lights?

Also let's not forget kings cross is in Sydney and last time they went to skilled (symonds?) they went alright and I won some money. Maybe we can make the fire pit some sort of pit with fire. A true nightmare for most.

You think that's good? Just wait until you see the captains lounge! :cool:
Do I get to go in the captains lounge? :rolleyes:

Surely you can't have the spa, full view of the ground, tinted windows, hot waitresses and the mini bar all to yourself :p

Fightingfury is the only Mariner here so far. I think his team-mates are having trouble finding the Fire Pit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, so many uneducated ****s on this board. The Northern Phoenix are the second newest team in the BFFCL, before the Fighting Furies. Our captain is the fearless Easty and our vice captains are Lion Cub 16 and Deddy (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Our squad includes; Speck, The Half Back, Claypigeon, Wise Guy Sam, Gibbsy, Lion Cub 16, Deddy, HARPSichord, Easty, kayliesharks, Gentlemen, Gee Dub and Frothies McVeigh.

Our home games are played at the Fire Pit and we are here to destroy all comers.

Wow, so many uneducated ****s on this board. The Northern Phoenix are the second newest team in the BFFCL, before the Fighting Furies. Our captain is the fearless Easty and our vice captains are Lion Cub 16 and Deddy (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Our squad includes; Speck, The Half Back, Claypigeon, Wise Guy Sam, Gibbsy, Lion Cub 16, Deddy, HARPSichord, Easty, kayliesharks, Gentlemen, Gee Dub and Frothies McVeigh.

Our home games are played at the Fire Pit and we are here to destroy all comers.

Oh so you are like GWS.

I get it.

We have Slurry's here. Why pay for a hooker when you can pay for a bottle of passion pop and get the same result?

Because hookers are classy. Plus, the the bottle of passion pop costs more than the hookers at Kings Cross. ;)

Because hookers are classy. Plus, the the bottle of passion pop costs more than the hookers at Kings Cross. ;)

Actually that's a good point. Hookers are classy AND professional.

If GWS win the flag this year then, yeah.

WGS just may win the flag this year, I hear he is a gun. I also hear he might be dyslexic and talks in the third person prospective on occasion but that's only when he is trying to make an average joke work...

Northern Phoenix XI

Code:
5	Speck		LHB	
4	The Half Back	RHB	
6	Claypigeon	LHB	
7	Wise Guy Sam	RHB	
8	Gibbsy		RHB	
2	Lion Cub 16 (vc)LHB	Keeper
3	Deddy (vc)	RHB	RLS (Pure)
12	HARPSichord	RHB	RM (Bowling)
1	Easty (c)	RHB	LF
10	kayliesharks	RHB	RLS
11	Gee Dub		RHB	RM

Unchanged

Batting Pitch thanks. Our batsmen, with the exception of the 2nd innings against Queensland are really lacking confidence so hopefully they can make runs on what has been promised to be a road. I think our bowlers are good enough and consistent enough to trouble the opposition without any assistance from the pitch anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back