Could we do a Bradbury? - Ladder Prediction Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Essendo win We can still make it if we end up with a better % than Essendon as long as they lose their last two. If the blues win we only need to beat Essendon and hope the blues only win one more and have a worse % than us.

If Essendo win We can still make it if we end up with a better % than Essendon as long as they lose their last two. If the blues win we only need to beat Essendon and hope the blues only win one more and have a worse % than us.

The way i see it, the Saints with 120.74% and a game to come against GWS have totally shut the gate on us.

It feels like the Saints will have far more to play for in R23 than the Blues. Carton has a good recod against St Kilda, even when they were flying, so it's unlikely

Cinderella

Starts tonight. I'll be cheering on the cats tonight then the bombers tomorrow and us tomorrow night. If all falls into place tomorrow then we are only 1 game out with a very realistic chance of making it

The way i see it, the Saints with 120.74% and a game to come against GWS have totally shut the gate on us.
Not if thats the only game the Saints win. Unfortunately we need 4 weeks of perfect results. So far we have 1 perfect week. Can't see it happening. As soon as it gets close we will lose to Port. :p

Starts tonight. I'll be cheering on the cats tonight then the bombers tomorrow and us tomorrow night. If all falls into place tomorrow then we are only 1 game out with a very realistic chance of making it

I hope you've got plenty of Grog coz those blue bagrees will win tomorrow. Essendoom are spent.

yep, if the Dons fail against the Blues today, we can only make it IF the other losses track as needed, the Saints get smashed by Cats, and we smash Port (and have a nice win against one of Freo or Essendon).

Really up against the razors edge at the point - virtually no chance.

Hopefully Cats and Bombers do the right thing :thumbsu:

yep, if the Dons fail against the Blues today, we can only make it IF the other losses track as needed, the Saints get smashed by Cats, and we smash Port (and have a nice win against one of Freo or Essendon).

Really up against the razors edge at the point - virtually no chance.

Hopefully Cats and Bombers do the right thing :thumbsu:
I think they'll both win. Our biggest concerns are ourselves and Saints v Blues last game.

okay well i got bored and did the ladder predictor and somehow i got us to finish 8th!

note: this could cause extreme stress levels in some cases!

heres what needs to happen:

Round 21
Geelong Cats def St. Kilda
Essendon def Carlton
Fremantle def by Richmond
Collingwood def North Melbourne

Round 22
Richmond def Essendon
St. Kilda def GWS Giants
GC Suns def by Carlton
Geelong Cats def W Bulldogs
North Melbourne def Fremantle

Round 23
Carlton def St. Kilda
Essendon def by Collingwood
Richmond def Port Adelaide
GWS Giants def by North Melbourne
Fremantle def Melbourne

if all results do in fact go that way. we will finish 8th on 48pts percentage keeping us in!

Did this myself with a fixture and chalkboard hahahaha.

I'm convinced we can do it, screw the bad luck, screw the injuries. It's not as far fetched as we all think. The biggest thing is this weekend here. If we beat Freo, Geelong beats the Saints and the Dons beat Carlton this is all a very real chance of happening. Saints are the ones to look out for as they are the only team that can't be on equal points with us as they will pip us on percentage.

GO TIGES! I'm putting 20 bucks on us to make the 8. $51 dollar odds are going to pay for my membership next year and assured finals tickets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need bombers to win because carlton need to beat saints in the last round because the saints have a high %, they need to finish on 11.

If Carton wins this week, then we need either Carlton or saints to lose one of the gws/gc games which is considerably less likely

We need bombers to win because carlton need to beat saints in the last round because the saints have a high %, they need to finish on 11.

If Carton wins this week, then we need either Carlton or saints to lose one of the gws/gc games which is considerably less likely

Finals aspirations: So good so far.

Geelong def St Kilda = CHECK
Essendon def Carlton = ?
Richmond def Fremantle = ?
Richmond def Essendon = ?
North Melbourne def Fremantle = ?
Collingwood def Essendon = ?
Carlton def St. Kilda = ?
Richmond def Port Adelaide = ?

1 Down, 7 To Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.