RDT MMXCXIII - Suo ho il mio pantaloni

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bolded part is so true, it makes neutral matches much more entertaining.

Hey, Brent Staker is a legitimate downgrade option! What's your ranking qstick? I've been going alright so far.
Um. 20k or so, I had a shocking couple of weeks with a combination of bad performers, refer: Hoff, Hartlett and Birchall. I've won my last few though so getting back on track.
I picked up Staker last week and thank god, gives me some flexibility with berger's situation. Waiting for the teams tonight and will give trades some thought tomorrow.

Oh xenxen you only get 2 trades per week, hence why it's hard at times if you have some players down on form and injuries or suspensions.
Supercoach is better
That's what they say about handjobs.

I am still stuck on private or public league part...

I just pick private...

Public, otherwise private you need to know people to join. As the season has already started, we are all already in leagues. Choose public.

Oh damn can I change? :(

Oh well just gonna pick my players now...still stuck on defenders haha...

Damn it went to midfielders before I selected my defenders...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am picking the players now...do you have any eagles players on yours?
Yes I have Cox and JJ Kennedy. Considering Hutchings, but that's a gamble!
Leads me into my next point. Rookies increase in $ after their THIRD game - when they have played two they are 'on the bubble' so in essence, one more game for them to make money. Staker and Hutchings are on the bubble this week but as we play Monday we won't know if he is in the final lineup until after lockout (which is when Friday night's game starts) so he is a bit of a risk. Even still, he may start as sub which reduces his ability to score obviously.

Just finished an EPIC writeup of a past great. One of my childhood favourites as well, but still I probably didn't realise how great he was until I got into writing.

You'll have to wait a week to read it though because I'm going to use kane249 's idea and do a random player from the first game ever this week.

Just finished an EPIC writeup of a past great. One of my childhood favourites as well, but still I probably didn't realise how great he was until I got into writing.

You'll have to wait a week to read it though because I'm going to use kane249 's idea and do a random player from the first game ever this week.
How comfortable were the bushes outside his bedroom window?

Rory Laird might be a good cheap defender to look at for you starting late, and Brent Staker as he hasn't increased in price yet.

So how much $$ meant to be spent on each player ideally?

So how much $$ meant to be spent on each player ideally?
It's difficult at this stage of the season Xena. You'd want a mix of high scoring players (think Stevie J, Gary Ablett Jnr, Garrick Ibbotson) but you can't stack your side with them either otherwise you'll run out of $.

It's difficult at this stage of the season Xena. You'd want a mix of high scoring players (think Stevie J, Gary Ablett Jnr, Garrick Ibbotson) but you can't stack your side with them either otherwise you'll run out of $.

Yeah I just see how I go...I am new at this so yeah I guess I just gonna have fun...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back