Competitions Supercoach 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a look. Unfortunately it doesn't look like you can access your 2013 ranking any more unless you finished in the top 100.

We may have to organize the leagues on a first-come-first-served basis. Not ideal, but looks like it'll have to do.
Must be best ranked not first in, if we want to win this again.

Most people are honest and a good start is looking at last years Carlton 1, which was put together with rank in mind.

My rank was Blue Bloods - 129th SJ can confirm if needed.

Please register your interest here if you want to be apart of our board SC and we will get leagues up and running again.

I need final finishing positions from last year so we can order the divisions accordingly. Try and be honest as i am unsure with the launch new site you can get your final place from last season but i will look into it.

Then we will need a league Captain who can create a league and invite the other members. First things first though and lets see how much interest we have and the amount of leagues needed.

PARTICIPANTS
1. Polo - Polonar FFC - 124
2. Raymagoo - Raymagoo - 3,455
3. Chism - Chappy's Cowboys - 5,428
4. Jeremias - Beano's Brigade - 49,657
5. BluStreak - BluStars - 102,600
6. Wickzki
7. sunwin - BlueBoys - 2455
8. Derogue -???? - 2060
9. Dumb - Tanksfornothing - 10,489

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr - Wolf of SCP - 14,769

I'm in again, was in the Carlton Div 2 last year. I think my rank was just under 12,000 (sorry, no screenshot). Team name: Vatican Vampires

I'd like to join, I was in a league last year but forgot which one. My rank was 34,524. Team name: Derp Merchant

Hey, I was in Div 3 last year. Can't find my ranking :S I was in top 20,000 though :p

I think that's called the bottom 280,000. ;)

Thanks :) I honestly just took a stab in the dark. I was going well until mid season but then fantasy took over because it was for money. Glad I did. Ended up pocketing $450 from it ;)

My rank was Blue Bloods - 129th SJ can confirm if needed.

Count me in.

2013 rank: 308

Hey, I was in Div 3 last year. Can't find my ranking :S I was in top 20,000 though :p

Count me in. 10000ish last year, but have been as high as 300...ya gotta believe me, ya just gotta.

I'm in again please.
Crap year last year - finished 38739.

Need your 2014 team names please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back