Toast Intoxication thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Numbers, will probably rock up on here at some silly hour raving about some coded message that only the crazy people can figure out. Being his apprentice, I should step up and spread the love.
Why is Stig Ohara referred to as Numbers ? Hear it all the time but never known why :confused:

She's probably passed out already.

I pay her a compliment, now she has let us all down.

Champagne since 8am will do that to you :(

No nurofen in my house and no car to go and buy some :( HELP!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had plenty of them last night. First time in a long time, I actually turned the TV right down and wasn't glued to the screen, for some of the 3rd and 4th quarter.

There were people leaving before half time last night. Says it all really.

It's O.K. but nothing really special. Heavy on the mango but I can see it's appeal.

Into Black IPA's at the moment. Hopworks and Rogue's are just amazing and even our own Kooinda doesn't do a bad job.

Just necked a couple of Holgate's Temptresses. Not as good as the hype around it actually and prefer Kooinda.

The Burleigh Giraffe is just a gorgeous share. Love it.
Its a perfect transition beer. Started the day off with something nice and bitter or dry, moved into the sweeter Stone & Woods and later into the night the spirits. Loved it.

Another beer i enjoyed that i thought i wouldn't, XXXX Summer, much better than i could have ever anticipated.

It's O.K. but nothing really special. Heavy on the mango but I can see it's appeal.

Into Black IPA's at the moment. Hopworks and Rogue's are just amazing and even our own Kooinda doesn't do a bad job.

Just necked a couple of Holgate's Temptresses. Not as good as the hype around it actually and prefer Kooinda.

The Burleigh Giraffe is just a gorgeous share. Love it.

LOVE Temptress and Kooinda Black IPA - rivalled only by the Cavalier Hazelnut Brown (obv not a black IPA but divine nonetheless).

Very important dietary question - does alcohol nullify the benefits of a multivitamin? I'm just talking booze washing down a multi. Yes I had a Centrum with a too-fizzy brown ale.
Centrum with ale , clearly a winning combination :thumbsu::D

Very important dietary question - does alcohol nullify the benefits of a multivitamin? I'm just talking booze washing down a multi. Yes I had a Centrum with a too-fizzy brown ale.
answer is no
a multi provides nutrients to what a diet does not
u still absorb them
hammer your liver enough and you will get sick
but diet exercise and discipline.........and balance
washing a multi with a alcoholic beverage is well sad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back