Jericho

Remove this Banner Ad

Always been one of my favorites and have been reading a fair bit about him, one of the only blokes to do it as a face or heel

I have discovered a few things.

He was only awarded the undisputed title because they wanted him to loose it to a face Triple H.

Also Vince said it was one of the worst title reigns of all time.

I would have loved to be more involved with the net during those days, but I was too young to even think so deep into this stuff.

I have a couple questions that I would loved discussed and answered.

Why did Jericho win the title against Hunter to have it never recogized?

Why was it so long between title reigns what made them change their minds about him after so many years?

What was his beef with Bischoff and Goldberg?

That's all I can think of, but if you have any interesting facts like one person who posted the story about Batista and Y2J getting fined during the cage title match on Raw, that would be great.

Jericho beat Austin and Rock in the same night to win the undisputed title, probably because nobody thought he would actually win it Vince maybe thought it would shock fans? plus HHH returned the following month after a very long injury so it made sence to drop the belt to him.

big fan pop. puts more heat on HHH

Thats true but why not make a rematch the next week and screw him out of the title why just say it never happened

Chris Jericho has to be one of my all time favourites. I haven't read his books yet but that's something I really want to do before his third one comes out later this year.

Referee fast counted (because the McMahon-Helmsley Faction were dicks to him) Jericho's win but then was coerced to reverse it some minutes after.

8:16 onwards

Also Vince said it was one of the worst title reigns of all time.

For half of his Undisputed Championship reign he was just a proxy in Stephanie McMahon's fued with Triple H.

He was WCW Champion during the Invasion storyline for a couple weeks but that gets forgotten.

I quite liked Jericho in his peak but I have no interest in seeing old man Jericho wrestle today.

inb4buthesstillgood!@#!

Jericho could wrestle basically anyone on the current roster and it would still be the 2nd or 3rd best feud the company currently has to offer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jericho could wrestle basically anyone on the current roster and it would still be the 2nd or 3rd best feud the company currently has to offer.

Bloke does his best work as a face i believe not many people can say that

Because the old timers are allowed to talk and the regulars aren't.
Yeah that old Bray Wyatt character just gets wayyyyy too much mic time, and that young RVD looks the goods they should let him talk!

It's not that, it's the fact that they let their high profile characters talk a lot more, and the rest don't get much mic time.

I haven't been watching for that long, picked it up at the start of this year, but it's mostly been the main event guys that have had mic time, and the Shield get to talk, they're not exactly old.

Ralphus made Jericho ;)

tumblr_m75qdjr4qq1r80k0jo1_500.png

If there's ever a wrestling book to read, it's 'A Lion's Tale' by Jericho. Such a good and honest read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back