Can someone watch the tour for me?

TIA

The fun is over.
Can't sleep in anymore.

Can someone watch the tour for me?

TIA
NOT USING TAPATALK IS AWESOME!!! The threads flow so much better

Oh la la so mountainous today!

Well up until now we have just not taken it seriously and sent the youth squad, given from this year on the winner of EL gets a CL spot... We'll be taking it seriously now... We don't need to do too much to the squad... Just need to get more output from the players bought with the Bale money... Need a new LB, CB and ST
You didn't take it seriously last season or you were just s**t?

You didn't take it seriously last season or you were just s**t?
Bit of both really, we have tended to field weakened sides in EL, knockout stage v Dnipro weak side, fell behind after first leg so sent in the big boys to get the job done
Benfica sent in weaker side for leg 2 (as 2nd leg fell in between the Chelsea and Arsenal league fixtures) and fell just short as a result

However next year if the goal of top4 becomes out of reach, we would divert attention to EL as it now guarantees access to the CL.

Hey VC have finally cracked and trying to use the mobile version of big footy instead of tapatalk

Let's hope the ignore feature helps greatly
Ok you've peaked my interest is the mobile version of bf, just using bigfooty on a mobile phone browser?

I ask because Tapatalk is starting to annoy me, I keep getting a notification that "Goggin Our Best quoted your post", I click the notification... and sure enough his comment has nothing to do with me... sometimes for threads I've never been a part of... and it's not always the same thread... getting quite annoying

Ok you've peaked my interest is the mobile version of bf, just using bigfooty on a mobile phone browser?

I ask because Tapatalk is starting to annoy me, I keep getting a notification that "Goggin Our Best quoted your post", I click the notification... and sure enough his comment has nothing to do with me... sometimes for threads I've never been a part of... and it's not always the same thread... getting quite annoying
Yeah that was happening to me as well, and then a couple of people who s**t me I put on ignore... on tapatalk you can still see them..

It's just bigfooty via chrome on my phone, but it's a mobile version so adjusted for phones obviously... is good because I can see people's details and stuff as well, handy for seeing if the person is a Hird cultist on the hot topic board

Hey we walked up the stairs at the G on Saturday willo.

Everyone was sooking.
So I said, "well there's a guy on the forum.........."

:D

Recovered yet?

Hey we walked up the stairs at the G on Saturday willo.

Everyone was sooking.
So I said, "well there's a guy on the forum.........."

:D

Recovered yet?
Well I bet you didn't walk up every bloody one of them! Lol

Yeah feel fine now, was doing a job in Deer Park today which involved going up and down ladders onto a roof, was at the same place last Tuesday. The ease at which I went up the ladder compared to last week is amazing

Should have called for a beer.
Deer Park is 20m away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lolololololoolol:D

I have never wanted for someone to get out so much in my life.

Anderson with a century but not McGrath would have been the biggest travesty of justice... actually * it it's depressing his H/S is higher than Pigeon's

Also Lol's at Sharma becoming Cook's first wicket

Anyone seen this manspace s**t that's on right now?
It reminds me of a bogan show run by rugby players.

I have no idea who anyone is. But it is complete s**t.

thought that when I saw the promo a week ago.

Bogan Hunters is pretty awful too on 7mate

Don't ask me my for first car, I can't legally drive until i get my eyes fixed, which I'm hoping will happen next year... so for the time being i use a push bike around Geelong and trains if I go to Melbourne or similar distances
why is it going to take the best part of a decade to get this fixed?:confused:

why is it going to take the best part of a decade to get this fixed?:confused:
It's not taking a decade, I got diagnosed last year, I can wait on the public system waiting list or save money like I am to pay to get it fixed.

what were you doing when you were 16-22?
I got my L's and racked up hours, then finished school and travelled throughout Aus with my cousin in our family caravan, then I got back to Victoria and spent about 3 years living with my mother in Apollo Bay where I didn't need to drive so therefore didn't go to get my Ps.

Upon returning to Geelong last year I started started year 2 at uni, year 1 was studied online from Apollo Bay in 2012, upon complaining to my doctor of constant headaches I ended up having an eye test.... Now I'm just biding time until it gets fixed

Not a big deal in the scheme of things, it doesn't even bother me tbh

Have just seen Manspace, I actually know one of the hosts, his wife is former Sale of The Century girl Nicky Buckley, and 2 of his sons play cricket at my club, and they were on the show tonight... don't think I'll watch it anymore though

Should have called for a beer.
Deer Park is 20m away.
If you happen to be going along ballarat Rd toot and wave as you go past Cervus (John deere joint)

How on earth is porte meant to make up 2 minutes after using all the energy protecting Froome?
I can't see it.

How on earth is porte meant to make up 2 minutes after using all the energy protecting Froome?
I can't see it.
Well Frome crashed out pretty early didn't he? There is a week and a bit to go..I have no idea but sounds like he wants to have a crack which is great

Remove this Banner Ad

Back