Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does one exactly return to "their natural supps-free development timeline"?

Better yet, how does this clown not recognise the difference between an injury recovery drug and a steroid?
I composed a very long response to this post including the questions you just raised among other questions, like what sort of things are giving them this boost, why 2016, why not wait until the tainted players are completely gone from the system, but then maybe the standard of training may have gone up for the later clean players as a result of the advancement of the cheating regime and that is still a bit unfair no? And then I discussed this possibility that a certain player drafted by the poster's team might have had the same effect and what if they have indirectly compromised the entire afl because of these... PEPTIDES!!

... And then I considered the reply I would get and I decided to just live my life instead

I composed a very long response to this post including the questions you just raised among other questions, like what sort of things are giving them this boost, why 2016, why not wait until the tainted players are completely gone from the system, but then maybe the standard of training may have gone up for the later clean players as a result of the advancement of the cheating regime and that is still a bit unfair no? And then I discussed this possibility that a certain player drafted by the poster's team might have had the same effect and what if they have indirectly compromised the entire afl because of these... PEPTIDES!!

... And then I considered the reply I would get and I decided to just live my life instead
A wise decision I'm sure. Shame you went to the trouble of composing said response before reaching that conclusion but at least you'll know not to bother next time.

A wise decision I'm sure. Shame you went to the trouble of composing said response before reaching that conclusion but at least you'll know not to bother next time.
Maybe - it was fun to write and I was nowhere near the amount of material I was planning. It probably just comes down to procrastination from my thesis, if we're being honest.

BTW, beyond complaining that Richmond have suffered the off-season from hell, has Caro talked much about her beloved Tigers this year?

No, the only time the "tiges" get a mention is if they are playing well.

So good. So anger. Such bitter

"If I were a president of a club playing finals I would make it clear to the AFL and pre-warn them that if my team has to play Essendon in finals and gets beaten, that I will be seeking compensation and disputing the eligibility of them actually being allowed to play in the first place. Therefore put the pressure on the AFL to have to deal with it before finals start."

Seriously, that one batch of TB4 must be like the real-life equivalent of a Fire Flower, except one that lasts you through, what, 5 Mario games?

Nah mate, don't you know, it was the equivalent of 5 pre- seasons in one zomg!!! Mate, we must have been so woefully incompetent given that advantage hasn't seen us shoot up (pun intended) to the top of the ladder and stay there!!

How does one exactly return to "their natural supps-free development timeline"?

Better yet, how does this clown not recognise the difference between an injury recovery drug and a steroid?

Because the mental age of most on this site is about 11. Even younger on the BTSNBM

No, the only time the "tiges" get a mention is if they are playing well.

"If I were a president of a club playing finals I would make it clear to the AFL and pre-warn them that if my team has to play Essendon in finals and gets beaten, that I will be seeking compensation and disputing the eligibility of them actually being allowed to play in the first place. Therefore put the pressure on the AFL to have to deal with it before finals start."

Nah mate, don't you know, it was the equivalent of 5 pre- seasons in one zomg!!! Mate, we must have been so woefully incompetent given that advantage hasn't seen us shoot up (pun intended) to the top of the ladder and stay there!!

Because the mental age of most on this site is about 11. Even younger on the BTSNBM
You went full yaco on us. Never go full yaco

Not on this site but my god.

Completely arrogant of Hird to return from overseas to the country on his passport. And his wife is just as bad - women should not be allowed to speak publicly.

tumblr_mzu613YNYf1rdw7u5o1_400.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, if that's not a pisstake I'll run naked through the quaddie.

Please be a pisstake.

:p

Yeah rereading it it does come across as a joke, my sarcasm detector isn't working well this morning :oops:

bombersno1 please explain why you'd prefer Aylett, with his 3 games at AFL level, ahead of Priddis?

Easy it is more the value for money. Aylett has shown to be a bit more versatile. I said I'd prefer Aylett in out side as we are not giving up a first rounder for something we have already in Myers, Aylett and Watson. How many inside miss do you want? Add Kav too. Makes zero sense to pay premium for Priddis

Easy it is more the value for money. Aylett has shown to be a bit more versatile. I said I'd prefer Aylett in out side as we are not giving up a first rounder for something we have already in Myers, Aylett and Watson. How many inside miss do you want? Add Kav too. Makes zero sense to pay premium for Priddis
Wow. How many times have you seen Aylett play? Twice, with once as sub? Saying you'd prefer a bloke with 3 games, with 1 as sub, as an inside mid to one of the best in the game is just laughable.

Wow. How many times have you seen Aylett play? Twice, with once as sub? Saying you'd prefer a bloke with 3 games, with 1 as sub, as an inside mid to one of the best in the game is just laughable.

Look, I don't mind it IF you are basing it solely on the difference in cost between the two (I often prefer a lesser player at a lesser price), but if you are implying Aylett is in the same league as Priddis, or even remotely close.....

You are having to pay a top 10 pick for Priddis! Not worth it, whilst Aylett may not be as good he isn't costing the farm.

Andrew Gaff would be a better target at least he adds something different

Look, I don't mind it IF you are basing it solely on the difference in cost between the two (I often prefer a lesser player at a lesser price), but if you are implying Aylett is in the same league as Priddis, or even remotely close.....

When you are talking trading you are talking value. You don't get players for free. I'll back Myers to do what Priddis does whilst being better with the ball

You are having to pay a top 10 pick for Priddis! Not worth it, whilst Aylett may not be as good he isn't costing the farm.

Andrew Gaff would be a better target at least he adds something different
Look at my next post in that thread.

Gaff is a poor man's Zaharakis, do not need

When you are talking trading you are talking value. You don't get players for free. I'll back Myers to do what Priddis does whilst being better with the ball

Priddis is an ELITE midfielder. Would be a walk up start at any club, including ours.

We'd have to 'pay' an extraordinary amount to extract him, which when considering his age would be incredibly unlikely - but he's miles ahead of Aylett.

Priddis is an ELITE midfielder. Would be a walk up start at any club, including ours.

We'd have to 'pay' an extraordinary amount to extract him, which when considering his age would be incredibly unlikely - but he's miles ahead of Aylett.

That is where I disagree. He is A grade he isn't elite there is a difference. Being the best WC mid isn't an achievement they are hopeless in the middle. I mean Darling has played midfield!

You just don't pay premium for one position slow midfielders, I'm not saying he can't play but Jobe is better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back