Watson to Hird: Don't come back in 2014.

Remove this Banner Ad

It is sensible that Hird has been gagged and won't return to a match day role in 2014. I'm thankful the players can now stop worrying about the potential media circus... and instead focus their attention on the current media circus of his return to Melbourne... and the next media circus centred around why James isn't talking to the media... and then the media circus of why he isn't welcome in the coaches box

Let's just see if he can keep himself to himself. Lot easier to do that whilst on another continent. Quite different when the pack of hyenas are camped on your posh driveway.

Out of 10, how would you rate the work of his wife on the subject and the PR Arse Clown he paid that basically spent all his time doing Twitter rants?

"We all want to talk, but we understand there's a process, we respect the process and, if it takes months and months, we'll go through the process so in the end we can talk about it and, more important, this club can move on".

"We all want to talk, but we understand there's a process, we respect the process and, if it takes months and months, we'll go through the process so in the end we can talk about it and, more important, this club can move on".
That's nice, has nothing to do with what I asked. Nice none the less.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All previous reports had him back on the 27th July. Even some court documents I believe.
Those that needed to know knew when he's be back, people that know his family knew quiet well. I'd imagine they'd want to avoid the media scrum at the airport too. Further, I'd add, the club would almost certainly had it planned, Essendon have the bye this week best time to arrive home to let the spotlight come without effecting the team.

Is one of the behavioral clauses that he's not allowed to inject banned substances into either himself or players, I wonder.

Zing!

Maybe you should check with your big time Bomber member contact who has spoken to TD about the saga, surely he would know.

Those that needed to know knew when he's be back, people that know his family knew quiet well. I'd imagine they'd want to avoid the media scrum at the airport too. Further, I'd add, the club would almost certainly had it planned, Essendon have the bye this week best time to arrive home to let the spotlight come without effecting the team.
Im not doubting his family knew when he was coming home. Just stating all reports had him returning on the 27th Obviously, somewhere along the way, this date changed.

Let's just see if he can keep himself to himself. Lot easier to do that whilst on another continent. Quite different when the pack of hyenas are camped on your posh driveway.
You'll know he intends to keep to himself when he gets a gate on that posh driveway. Privacy is pretty easy to obtain when you want it.

Im not doubting his family knew when he was coming home. Just stating all reports had him returning on the 27th Obviously, somewhere along the way, this date changed.
As I said, I'd think possibly it was leaked by someone to keep the media away. Otherwise the media would have waited at the airport all day for him, had someone over in France to spot the flight he was on etc.

I was answering more in the original to your condescending remark towards him 'oh being put back in his box, he would't like that, back a week early.

I mean, you have the media now camped outside his house, Purple waited outside Tullamarine for 6 hours last night to bring his exclusive breaking no comment from board members,

Oh he won't like being put back in a box. Came back a week early and all!
did you ever think he came back a week early to coincide with Essendon's bye, so as not to cause a distraction?

No of course not...

Regarding that article, it's ludicrous - of course there will be a meeting to decide outcomes. It doesn't mean Hird didn't agree or needed to be told. What a joke.

Maybe you should check with your big time Bomber member contact who has spoken to TD about the saga, surely he would know.
Do you think that he'd have gone to two functions within a week where Bomber has spoken? Yeah, I don't think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back