17 NRL players given SC notices

Remove this Banner Ad

What ever you reckon

This whole situation was rubbish from the beginning Asada don't wont to be a laughing stock so they are forcing Athletes to take a hit so they can save their own asres.
Jeez I'd be saving my own "ASRES" if I only knew what that beholdingly was!!!!.

The only question now for the EFC is,do I pull out my flathead(old skool) or Philips Head?
Either way,you are ...............

17 footballers have submitted to the power of The Gold Stamp and pled guilty to PED use.

34 to come.

God i hope this 34 keep listening to Little and Hird though lol

Fight Bombers.......Fight
I think that is what it is. Little and Hird. Hird having lunch with the leading players. Little speaking for the players and saying to a man they think they have no case to answer.

Remember what McDevitt said, though. He wants them to come in and tell the whole truth.

What ever you reckon

This whole situation was rubbish from the beginning Asada don't wont to be a laughing stock so they are forcing Athletes to take a hit so they can save their own asres.
ASADA probably know that most of the players were duped, they want the big fish, once punishments are accepted how long until Dank and the coaches are banned for life from their preferred sport?

Do you think Hird would get another coaching gig if Essendons players accept guilt for using banned substances?

ASADA probably know that most of the players were duped, they want the big fish, once punishments are accepted how long until Dank and the coaches are banned for life from their preferred sport?

Do you think Hird would get another coaching gig if Essendons players accept guilt for using banned substances?

If players cops bans no Hird will be gone but still doesn't make it right how Asada have handled this.

So that's now 51 footballers been Danked with Gold Stamped SCN's for PED use.

Hird to Dank: "Great work Steve. We've got a lot to work with here."

Had to stop here, the foam is too great. This post is a doozy, though, and probably an accurate reflection of 89% of content here.

[Insert catchy tagline here]

[Insert unrelated quote here]

Rest case.

People have a right to defend themselves and try to clear their name if they believe they are innocent.
Problem is the players are not innocent. They're negligent....at best.

Had to stop here, the foam is too great. This post is a doozy, though, and probably an accurate reflection of 89% of content here.

[Insert catchy tagline here]

[Insert unrelated quote here]

Rest case.

Back to the Bomber Board for you fella.:)

It's safer there . Jimmy's nads still glow in the dark.

Hope to see you again when 34 more doping convictions are added to these 17.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soft punishment. What a laughing stock essendon are to turn that down it is only going to get worse from here.

So .... Essendon are a laughing stock because ASADA gave a soft punishment.

LOL
both are. But essendon more so because it would be common sense for their sake to accept this punishment. They have been the ones complaining about wanting closure for ages.

both are. But essendon more so because it would be common sense for their sake to accept this punishment. They have been the ones complaining about wanting closure for ages.

Perhaps they are busy over the 3 week period that Cronulla got and are hoping for a downgrade to 7 or 8 hours.

Perhaps the club and players think they are actually innocent ... god forbid.

They wouldn't bother fighting to clear their name if the club knows they are guilty.
They're not fighting to clear their name, they are fighting to suppress the evidence so they don't ever have to answer to it. That's not clearing your name, that's hiding and hoping it all goes away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back