Autopsy Hawks vs Port featuring the Great Escape

Remove this Banner Ad

Hodgey love ya.

Lake love ya.

Kudos to Port - fantastic effort.

I love my footy club.

Oh yes, we're really not in the mood for ungracious supporters coming into this thread and whining about free kicks. Remember this is the Hawthorn board and, therefore, home team rules. You forget that, you'll be carded.

Last edited:

Umpires again. Jonas holding the ball get ****** and happening all night. Then the last play not holding the ball. Vic biased league pathetic

Go and have a cry on your own board.

Umpires again. Jonas holding the ball get ****** and happening all night. Then the last play not holding the ball. Vic biased league pathetic

If they kicked the goals for you they couldn't have taken a more active part in your chance at stealing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No mention of Cornes hanging all over Rough?

toys+out+pram.jpg

Umpires would have got a baking if we lost that. My poor 2 YO, was a little scared with Dad barking at the TV. Well we made it, hope we'll be able to run it out a little better next week.

Well done Langers, super performance from such a young player.

Hill's effort inside 50 the last 10 mins need to be addressed, he acted like the game was done and we almost paid the price for it.

Wrong board mate. Might be a bit hard to read the screen with the tears welling up in your eyes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back