Official Club Stuff 2014 Leon Davis Medal

2014 Leon Davis Medallist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So in perhaps the most one-sided Grand Final since 119, the COLAs have come up more than 9.8% short. Congratulations to Luke Hodge for winning the Norm Smith Medal, but now it's time to determine an award just as important, the Leon Davis Medal.

Does Kurt Tippett win for all-round, highly-paid spudness? Should Adam Goodes get yet another award to go with his AOTY? Does having more grimaces than disposals make Dan Hannebery a contender? Or for creating the appearance that the COLAs had picked Ed Sheeran, does Gary Rohan win?

The award is for worst on ground, but you can use any criteria you like to judge that (though subs and genuinely injured players are ineligible), so vote away bay 13*. :D

leondavismedalface2_zps1ad7d175.jpg

Previous Winners:

2010: Leon Davis
2010 (replay): Nick Riewoldt
2011: Alan Didak
2012: Cyril Rioli
2013: Hayden Ballantyne

*let me know if there have been any significant oversights.

The game started and I was like Holy **** I'm drunk so I voted for Isaac Smith because he's only the bloke on the poll who wins a medal and since Fyfie thinks he sucked it means my Sportsbet on him winning the norm smith is ****ed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gary Rohan. Was unsighted for most of the game. Got most of his possessions when the game had well and truly gotten away from the Swans.

Honourable mentions:
Jetta - went missing in the first half, but excused overall due to being subbed off for 20 minutes.
Goodes - kicked a couple of goals but a shell of the player he was last decade. Cooked.
Tippett - Caused too many turnovers and goals for someone on his coin.
Richards - For his job on Roughead. Cooked.
Hale - did bugger all up forward and in the ruck. Spilled a few crucial marks, but ineligible due to being on the winning team.
McVeigh - Gets nominated for going missing and for having a flog for a brother. Cooked.

Last edited:
Back