Sport Everything Soccer

Remove this Banner Ad

Not much, it's disturbing just how close they are. I'm quite good at footy tipping, but can't pick soccer results to save my life, let alone scorelines.

talking about accurate tipping; check this out from a mate of mine 2 weeks ago

10614294_10152689366043675_664312951396406819_n.jpg

He is now in England for 2 weeks with his girlfriend of 5 years.. Safe to say, she's won out more than he has

Speculation on the Sunday footy show that Ronaldo may end up back at Man U
That would be very nice. Play Rooney up front and stick Ronaldo in behind.

A few goals in the Premier League overnight;

Swansea City 2 v 2 Newcastle United
Liverpool 2 - 1 West Bromwich
Leicester 2 - 2 Burnley
Hull City 2 - 0 Crystal Palace
Sunerland 3 - 1 Stoke City
Aston Villa 0 - 2 Manchester City

Tonights games with predictions in bold

MANCHESTER UNITED 1 - 0 Everton
CHELSEA 2 - 1 Arsenal
Tottenham 1 - 1 Southampton
WEST HAM 2 - 0 QPR

Been thrilled with Lallana. He is just a classy player. Him and Moreno look like quality signings, Manquillo looks the goods as well.

Was against Balotelli before he signed and is proving to be a flop. Early days obviously but he doesn't work hard enough and he has seemingly forgetten how to get the ball into the back of the net. Lambert at least runs hard (albeit slow).

Gerrard was fantastic once moved into attack for the last 15 minutes or so against the Baggies. He is far more effective at CAM rather than CDM, he needs to be played for less minutes as a CAM rather than playing him for the full 90 minutes at CDM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since there is no other live sport on Foxtel right now, watching the young soccer's taking on Indonesia.

All I need to say is, Daniel De Silva is ALL sorts of class. The kid is going to be a star. Signed in Italy somewhere (edit AS Roma)
Aussie boy? And that's good, I like the Italian system (the Dutch system too)

Yep Aussie lad from Perth Glory. Been highly rated for some time and was always expected to make a move to a big European club. Was close to moving to Everton a couple of seasons ago so hopefully he moves to the Premier League at some stage in his career.

Yep Aussie lad from Perth Glory. Been highly rated for some time and was always expected to make a move to a big European club. Was close to moving to Everton a couple of seasons ago so hopefully he moves to the Premier League at some stage in his career.

signed with them in the (European) Summer transfer window on the proviso that he played with Perth glory this season (may have been the 13/14 season and not the 14/15 one).

From all reports is a winger more than an attacker. His link up play is sublime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back