Social Off Topic Thread - House of Dastardly Crax

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't a TomTom called a Tammy or something more girlie? Have you ever heard of a bloke who asked for directions??
Hand up i have asked for directions before rather look like a d!ck asking than being lost d!ck.

I call tomatos tom toms:eek:.

Hand up i have asked for directions before rather look like a d!ck asking than being lost d!ck.

I call tomatos tom toms:eek:.
lol you're a clever dick then :)
Tom Tom tomatoes are a line of those little round cherry tomatoes (not the long mini-Roma tomatoes). Very tasty! And very easy to grow.

I tried to teach my hubby to walk into a shop and ask for directions to the correct aisle, any time he needed to get something in particular but had all the kids hanging off him.
He never learned- stubborn man!

Dont worry I will!

Anything else you can recommend I do while I'm down there, that I might not know about.
Really depends on what you like doing
The Otway fly and waterfall walk which is a short drive past/behide the fly is good.
AB has some nice short walks and waterfalls i normally go to the tourist info centre and get maps etc.
Theres a pretty good spot right up the hill to get some to snaps from.
Last time i when down that way i found a little cafe' opened up in beach forrest that was quiet nice.

The Otway fly and waterfall walk which is a short drive past/behide the fly is good.
AB has some nice short walks and waterfalls i normally go to the tourist info centre and get maps etc.
Last time i when down that way i found a little cafe' opened up in beach forrest that was quiet nice.

Done it. Altho I might do the zipline! Even tho it's expensive.
Done most of those.
Mariners lookout? Done it.
And dunno about that cafe...

Thanks tho. Yes will look into doing the zipline, stuff the tree tops walk is pretty boring. :D

Sounds interesting, RO. I haven't seen your Otway fly/waterfall walk so just googled the images. Looks lovely. We have a tree top walk here in our SouthWest in the Valley of the Giants, as well- but I haven't been on it.

Last time we stayed at AB i flooded the spa i moved the jets to get more bubbles and water went everywhere:oops:.
Shell you should go to shelly beach:p near ab.
Cape otway light house is another thing also.

I've been up the Aireys Inlet light house (which is very cool btw). Lighthouses can't be that different can they?

Isn't there a Shell museum in AB? Guess i should go there. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Week before xmas.
Tower Hill, 12 Apostles (though there's only about 9 now), Koalas down at Cape Otway (locals will tell you where) - hundreds of them, Otway Fly is OK, Restaurant on the river at Barwon Heads, the inland drive from Aireys Inlet to Bambra (it's a wet weather road though), stop at Bambra tennis courts for a hit, Aireys Lighthouse, Birregurra Pub. or Brae in Birry if you want to cough up $300 pp for a meal. Further afar - Port Fairy is good, Portland do the seal watch in the boat, Johanna beach. I'll let you know if I think of others.

Tower Hill, 12 Apostles (though there's only about 9 now), Koalas down at Cape Otway (locals will tell you where) - hundreds of them, Otway Fly is OK, Restaurant on the river at Barwon Heads, the inland drive from Aireys Inlet to Bambra (it's a wet weather road though), stop at Bambra tennis courts for a hit, Aireys Lighthouse, Birregurra Pub. or Brae in Birry if you want to cough up $300 pp for a meal. Further afar - Port Fairy is good, Portland do the seal watch in the boat, Johanna beach. I'll let you know if I think of others.
to add, the coastline after Port Campbell and after Peterborough is prettier and better I think than the Apostles But doesn't get the attention . Perhaps that is good ? But you have to go on the "old road" after Peterborough to see it . A good road

to add, the coastline after Port Campbell and after Peterborough is prettier and better I think than the Apostles But doesn't get the attention . Perhaps that is good ? But you have to go on the "old road" after Peterborough to see it . A good road
Agree with that. The drive down past Lorne when the weather is rough is spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back