GDFL Season 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forrest should play west! See how the forrest boys go again this year
It would be a little hard considering you guys are in different leagues. From the sounds of it tho it would be just like an intra club match from a west training session last year with all the guys heading there and remember THE FALCON he sees all

It would be a little hard considering you guys are in different leagues. From the sounds of it tho it would be just like an intra club match from a west training session last year with all the guys heading there and remember THE FALCON he sees all
Until I hear names it's all just rumours champ

Until I hear names it's all just rumours champ
im a life long supporter of west and if players want to leave and there the top players from the club then obviously the club is doing something wrong when a coach or player mess up they get dropped or sacked but what about when a president or club executive * up then what about them.... I think the guys In charge of the club should worry more about keeping the boys together instead of eating all the pies by the look of them.... I hear that the club is losing Denham (b&f) Simms walle coggs Robertson gregorio de la cruz and club heart and sole ratcliffe it's safe to say the new coach has a job ahead of him...

Hello mr felcon if you do indeed see all then you will know that west have signed 6 players who are all senior gfl players 1 70 goaler from the edfl and a ruckman from geelong Amos in the last week that's all I can say for now but it will be made public during the week...

Hello mr felcon if you do indeed see all then you will know that west have signed 6 players who are all senior gfl players 1 70 goaler from the edfl and a ruckman from geelong Amos in the last week that's all I can say for now but it will be made public during the week...
Well considering you lost your ruckman and your 2 key fowards that would be a good start. I also herd a little whisper about a couple of gfl players possibly making a move but the footy I have watched them play was in the 2's all the best tho. Geelong wests recruiting skills never seemed the issue maybe just the behind the scenes stuff but that's just one falcons opinion which looks to have a lot of support best of luck and remember THE FALCON he dose see all

Must be from div 2 edfl as anyone that can kick a few goals in the higher divs would never play for less then 300 a game as I'm lead to believe is wasted ceiling for top rated players / line coach. Well done to the in coming coach for picking up these new bloke as it seems there was little to nothing done in recruiting for following up on players that was looking at playing at west between washo going and the new coach coming in. I hope west go well this year but it looks like they are coming from a way back

Must be from div 2 edfl as anyone that can kick a few goals in the higher divs would never play for less then 300 a game as I'm lead to believe is wasted ceiling for top rated players / line coach. Well done to the in coming coach for picking up these new bloke as it seems there was little to nothing done in recruiting for following up on players that was looking at playing at west between washo going and the new coach coming in. I hope west go well this year but it looks like they are coming from a way back
actually the edfl player is a senior player named Andrew Horne he signed on Friday and will be also joining as an assistant. and I'm also led to believe Brandon fevolva will be appearing again for 3 games through out the year first game will be rd 4 or 5

Well considering you lost your ruckman and your 2 key fowards that would be a good start. I also herd a little whisper about a couple of gfl players possibly making a move but the footy I have watched them play was in the 2's all the best tho. Geelong wests recruiting skills never seemed the issue maybe just the behind the scenes stuff but that's just one falcons opinion which looks to have a lot of support best of luck and remember THE FALCON he dose see all
we have kept our ruckman our number 1 ruckman anyway and we lost one key forward which We have covered with Andrew Horne the players coming over from gfl played every game in the seniors this year and last. So falcon you need some glasses lil birdie as you don't seem to see all

we have kept our ruckman our number 1 ruckman anyway and we lost one key forward which We have covered with Andrew Horne the players coming over from gfl played every game in the seniors this year and last. So falcon you need some glasses lil birdie as you don't seem to see all
from someone who started out bagging out the committee you seem to know a lot about the ins and outs of the club. And you lost denham and also isn't Kelly out for the season? Plus have you signed your no 1 ruckman? I herd that he has had meetings with a couple of other clubs I know of at least one as he has some strong ties there but again that's just one falcons opinion and all I can go on is the information which is put in front of me and what I see with my all seeing eyes because as you well know THE FALCON sees all. As for Horne hopefully he is a good pick up but talking to a few friends I have at strathmore they tell me he is an alright player who hasn't kicked 70 goals in at least the last 3 yrs and maybe his best is past. THE FALCON he sees all

Well done great good to see walle and Sims money being spent well should be the best recruit of the year maybe be the best player in the comp I might need to take back being far behind.

from someone who started out bagging out the committee you seem to know a lot about the ins and outs of the club. And you lost denham and also isn't Kelly out for the season? Plus have you signed your no 1 ruckman? I herd that he has had meetings with a couple of other clubs I know of at least one as he has some strong ties there but again that's just one falcons opinion and all I can go on is the information which is put in front of me and what I see with my all seeing eyes because as you well know THE FALCON sees all. As for Horne hopefully he is a good pick up but talking to a few friends I have at strathmore they tell me he is an alright player who hasn't kicked 70 goals in at least the last 3 yrs and maybe his best is past. THE FALCON he sees all
Our number one ruckman is also our prez he will dominate the league Kelly isn't really a loss and easily replaceable and what I said about the club and committee is true they stuffed up but after talking to all involved I now see the light. So mr max umm sorry falcon I think all is good in cheetah land we might even pick up a runner who could make it out to pass on the msgs without getting puffed half way there. Get on the cav train ppl

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not claiming to know all Falcon but you may want to check with your contacts at Strathmore as Andrew Horne was among their best in the Grand Final win this year and has been consistently in their best for the past 3 years. So not quite sure if he's past it. Maybe you need your eyes checked? The reason he may not have kicked too may goals in the past couple of years is that it would appear that he's a midfielder. So perhaps Mr Neil is also getting some information from his mates at West that not's entirely correct, unless they've signed Horne as well as a full forward?

I'm not claiming to know all Falcon but you may want to check with your contacts at Strathmore as Andrew Horne was among their best in the Grand Final win this year and has been consistently in their best for the past 3 years. So not quite sure if he's past it. Maybe you need your eyes checked? The reason he may not have kicked too may goals in the past couple of years is that it would appear that he's a midfielder. So perhaps Mr Neil is also getting some information from his mates at West that not's entirely correct, unless they've signed Horne as well as a full forward?
Your quite correct buzz58 he has signed as a ff as he has decided that's the position he's most likely going to add to the teams structure he will also switch into the mid. As I stated in earlier posts the players that have also been picked up will be more than enough to cover for the losses of COGGS SIMS DENHAM ODWYER WALL KELLY ROBERTSON DAMO BRADSHAW SPRIGGS RATCLIFFE (falcon009) DELA CRUZ and no doubt a few more fringe players.. But nearly all of those boys are borderline ones players anyway so we will be in a better place with out the dead wood. The prez has it all under control.

actually the edfl player is a senior player named Andrew Horne he signed on Friday and will be also joining as an assistant. and I'm also led to believe Brandon fevolva will be appearing again for 3 games through out the year first game will be rd 4 or 5
Well this is just pure dribble. Fevola is coaching Yarrawonga in 2015.

Well this is just pure dribble. Fevola is coaching Yarrawonga in 2015.
Fev if he did play asked for 5k to 7.5k a game that's over 35k over 5 games that's half of west match payments for the year now that they have to pay the coach a accessible payment not like what they played Washington and now they maybe paying Andrew Horne unders still would be more then what they have paid anyone before. Where has all the money comimg from hasn't west cryed poor for a number of years.

SIMS DENHAM BRADSHAW the last three b&f winners
Walle and Kelly would have kick more goals in the last 3 years then half the players in the club put together. That seems like a big lose. Not just border line players and just letting harro walk away mid year last year he showed west that he was a big lost as well kicking 8 first game against them.

Corio in the hands of the gdfl.. Massive debts and a gdfl official will be administrator for the club.
Very sad, poor recruiting and lashing out cash that wasnt there for average recruits.
Be lucky to be around in 4 years let alone fighting for a premiership Bj

Have just jumped on here as have heard of a few Lara boys heading to the EDFL, no mention of them so I wont start rumours. felt I should comment on this though.
If this is the Andrew Horne I've seen running around for Strathmore, whilst he is absolute gun on baller, he certainly ain't replacing your key forward.
Tough, skilful, may have been VC of Strathmore premiership side? No key forward though!

Fev if he did play asked for 5k to 7.5k a game that's over 35k over 5 games that's half of west match payments for the year now that they have to pay the coach a accessible payment not like what they played Washington and now they maybe paying Andrew Horne unders still would be more then what they have paid anyone before. Where has all the money comimg from hasn't west cryed poor for a number of years.
Wow what a lot of bullshit being written on here in the last few days, Mr Neil the dribble you have spoken in the last few post has done nothing but embarrass our club . I wish the boys going to Forrest all the best , they are very lucky to get those boys , leave a very big hole in our playing list , just hope that's it .But now can only look forward now,what's done is done .
My only only fear is how much $$ is this going cost the club to rectify the committees poor decisions .
Not easy to recruit good quality players to west for a reasonable price .
And you definitely can't buy loyalty

Well done sunami speaks like a great supporters. There is still some loyalty in that club I know for a fact that west true number one ruckman was offered more then twice if not 3x as much that he would have been on last year and knocked it back because he doesn't want west to fall apart and wants to help build the club well done to him and a few others that have the same idea as him.

Andrew Horne to west full of s**t too. Maybe Mr Neil release a real name that has signed to get some credit back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back