Best Sports viewing during Yuletide

Which Christmas sport do you enjoy watching the most?

• Sydney to Hobart

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A-League

• 20/20 Cricket

• Gridiron

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Now you sound like my father. He reminds me of an older Phil Walsh.
Nah I'm just remaining positive, I agree you prob have a situation where it can't be surpassed but there are other ways to do so and you are here to recognise those ideas as well.

Nah I'm just remaining positive, I agree you prob have a situation where it can't be surpassed but there are other ways to do so and you are here to recognise those ideas as well.

I let my younger brother have the limelight

Not if you support my team

Well, my team never used to get these games as well.

For many years, we were the worse team in California and the LA Clippers and Sacramento have been useless for close to 2 decades before the chris paul trade. That's how good we have been going before the past 2 years.

For many years, we were the worse team in California and the LA Clippers and Sacramento have been useless for close to 2 decades before the chris paul trade. That's how good we have been going before the past 2 years.

My team is the worst in LA. It doesn't help that one guy thinks he is the team.

Well at least you are a purist and don't just jump on a high rider. Like how many Man United supporters are there out there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My brother in law said that as well. I said at least I don't ride a wagon
Liverpool are reasonable gifted as forever being a top six team and will always have European action which keeps players. Your quick journey outside the six supports this case lol

Liverpool are reasonable gifted as forever being a top six team and will always have European action which keeps players. Your quick journey outside the six supports this case lol

I agree. Under performers.

Your same time rival Everton will always be trying to live up to your standards. It's hard to have two teams in the one town constantly top 6. Liverpool regularly gets top half out of 20. Manchester are way over cashed.

Back