2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Towes picking Kessel as the #1 pick and saying he is one of the more coachable players made me laugh :D

All star challenge is now on Foxtel.

How can anyone not like Johnny Hockey?

Why do Fox Sports always go with the b-grade generic feed for big games. They did it with the Stanley Cup Final, now the All Star Game. What makes it even sillier is that they had the NBCSN feed of the skills challenge.

Thank God for Game Centre so I can still get an NBCSN feed of the game.

Toews' goal sets a new record for most amount of goals in an All-Star Game (27).
Another tick for Toews in the Crosby vs Toews debate. ;)

Funny that they're testing a new system of collecting data via chips in pucks and in player's jerseys for a game of shinny. See who did the most coasting...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I hope Stars players continue to play in it in the future if they get selected. Have some fun and rub elbows with some great players.

None of the worrying about injury crap, if it happens it happens.

Forget any of Gretzky's records being un-breakable. The one most un-breakable record is Habs Charlie Hodge's record of a shutout in an All-Star Game (realise it would have to be shared amongst three goalies in this system).

Yeah I hope Stars players continue to play in it in the future if they get selected. Have some fun and rub elbows with some great players.

None of the worrying about injury crap, if it happens it happens.

No one worries about injuries during the game, absentees more concerned about having a rest/recuperating, can't get injured coasting.

The All-Star Game's leading vote getter, Girgensons, one of only three players to be pointless in the game (pardon the pun). Kessel and Kopitar the other two.

Kopitar had a equal rating as well, Phil had a -4

Johansen named game MVP. The Columbus circlejerk is complete.

Not surprised!

Also who knew Patrick Kane could be pretty likeable? (Done a complete 180)

B8Pli4SCAAU2Cv-.jpg

Don't let the Jets fans see this!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back