Collingwood’s Josh Thomas, Lachie Keeffe accept two-year bans for taking banned drug clenbuterol

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at our board, most and if not ALL are united that if these guys are found guilty of taking a banned substance they should immediately be delisted. This isn't about Essendon and this isn't about Collingwood. This is about sending a clear message to the AFL, its players, supporters, sponsors and administration that this standard isn't acceptable and won't be tolerated.

Collingwood supporters should be commended for having such views and taking a no tolerance approach rather than the "but" "its ambiguous" "we didn't know" "it was him" approach.

Players certainly have rights and to me these rights are wavered immediately the moment you decide to take a banned, non prescribed or controversial substance.

Unless these players can prove that this was resultant of some act they were unaware of and unintentional they should be struck from our list.

What, Collingwood supporters disgusted by their players and wanting them out of the club?

Yeah, I can see why you'd be trying to wave that under peoples noses compared to the Essendon 'cling to any and every possible straw' reaction.

No, make ridiculous and stupidly premature statements about somebody's club, and see how they react.

i thought peptides were better for pectorals. but goshes paddock shirts off homo eroticism pics with brodie holland paul licuria shane woewoewoewoewodin would indicate bucks know pectorals, and androgens.

#nohomo
sorry Harry O
I need to finish up my beginner cat and get onto remedial cat.

No idea about this one.

A number of Collingwood players were supposedly threatened with contract termination / delisting by the coaching staff if fitness and skinfold standards did not improve.

Push a man into a corner...
Yeah, makes sense. How do I have good time partying in the off season but keep my skinfolds down. I'd say they are 2 of many.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some articles that it might be related to could be:

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/12/24/was-michael-rogers-really-stupid-enough-to-take-clenbuterol/

Also a warning from Wada way back in 2011:
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/apr/23/michael-rogers-uci-contaminated-meat

"Wada issued a warning to athletes in 2011, telling them to eat only in approved restaurants and cafeterias when competing in China and Mexico due to contamination cases in those countries."
So this Collingwood pair been to China or Mexico recently??? I'm guessing not likely.

What a pair of ******* numbnuts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back