Scandal Alastair Clarkson whacking port fan

Remove this Banner Ad

As a Swans fan I'd love to slam Clarkson but looking at the footage I've got absolutely no problem with the way he reacted. Port "fan" got what he deserved.

And believe me that this will still be on your record. Our organization does Police checks all the time and what people don't realize (maybe you do) but even if you are not convicted such incidents are on record for any potential employer to see).

Yeah, that is correct, and it's a joke really. Especially in the these 'precious' times, where you look at someone sideways - and it's on your record.

How many players and coaches would get similar treatment every week in the course of an AFL week? Wasn't really defending himself as he was really under no direct threat of harm. Really stupid thing to do on Clarko's behalf. If this was a player there's no way it would be defended as strongly by the club.

You do know he was at the hotel and not at the ground right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clarko is on now. I just seen the vision.
On viewing that, I would have stepped in for Clarko and laid that bloke out.
Clarko composed himself really well.

3 or 4 drunken yobs refusing his request to get out of his personal space. Was asked 3 times but still carried on in a threatening manner

Had every right to act in the way he did.

Guys clearly couldn't take no for an answer. Disappointing given Clarko had a big part in Port's 04 flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back