Scandal Alastair Clarkson whacking port fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarke with the 'fearing for my life' line.

Not really. The gist of what Clarko is saying is that this guy was a pest. Judging by the footage, I'd agree with Clarko.
What gives fans the right to infringe on another individuals personal space, in a threatening manner - while intoxicated?

The bloke was a total campaigner. If it were anyone else he was harassing, he would get his face caved in. Clarko did the right thing under a circumstance where there weren't a whole lot of options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen Clarkson at the footy many times. He sits quietly (usually with his kid) and is quite pleasant to those around him.

He's allowed to push the guy away.

Clarko shows no remorse on Channel 7. He was scared that something might happen so he hit the guy. WTF
If you have the reasonable expectation that somebody is going to hit you, you can legally push them away.

Great interview by Clarko and on viewing that second video I gotta say I agree with everything Clarko did. Those guys were harassing Clarko and Fagan and Clarko's response was justified, hopefully the police charge the yobbo with assault and if he is a port member he gets his membership torn up.

shocking footage

clar.jpg
HAHA my god. The media should not be allowed to post this shit.

You do know he was at the hotel and not at the ground right?

Yep, like I said, I think this sort of heckling would occur from time to time to plays just out on the street or in bars wherever they may be. If you just ignore it like players would all be trained to do it goes away within minutes and you can get on with your life

Yep, like I said, I think this sort of heckling would occur from time to time to plays just out on the street or in bars wherever they may be. If you just ignore it like players would all be trained to do it goes away within minutes and you can get on with your life

How do you ignore a guy all over you filming you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back