Meet Up Giants Board Meet Ups/Gatherings and the like...

Remove this Banner Ad

If I didn't scare Jaffa Fan away at the SCG on Saturday, we tentively made plans to join the MacArthur Supporters Group that meets near me on interstate and Canberra game days.

Anyone out in the MacArthur area?

I'll be at the Hawks game (obviously) with a mate of mine that owns a pub on the Goldie. He'll be flying down the Friday and is a Hawks man.

So if you see a guy in a Hawks scarf, kick the little prick in the shins and say go Giants!

I'll be at the Hawks game (obviously) with a mate of mine that owns a pub on the Goldie. He'll be flying down the Friday and is a Hawks man.

So if you see a guy in a Hawks scarf, kick the little prick in the shins and say go Giants!

I'm flying down on the Thursday. What are you guys like for public training sessions? I know the Lions have them weekly-ish.

I'm flying down on the Thursday. What are you guys like for public training sessions? I know the Lions have them weekly-ish.

Every day, every session is open to the general public.

Grab yourself a coffee from the on-site cafe, or a wrap if it's lunch and walk out to the doors to the ground and see the boys go through their drills.

If anyone out 'Riff/lower Mountains way has any ideas for a venue that might gasp show AFL then we could let the Club know and we could try and start a Nepean Giants Group.
I'd be interested. In the lower mountains there is the Lapstone Hotel, Glenbrook Panthers, Springwood Sports Club or the Royal opposite Springwood Station...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone going to one of the supporter groups this week?

MacArthur one is looking like it's got my name all over it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back