Analysis Adam Goodes - the gentle art of making enemies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely livid at Caro's comments on 3AW.

"What makes you think it's racial?"
Caro: "Sydney think it's racial."
Lloyd: "Yes, but what is the evidence to make the claim that it's racial."
Caro: "Look... *circumstancial thoughts* and Sydney think it is, and I can't think of a single other reason because they don't boo Selwood (or something)."

Lingy, Carey and Hammer injected a much overdue dose of logic into the debate.

Funny, I'm pretty sure I just heard him get booed tonight!
What did Ling, King & the other one say?

Caro: "Look... *circumstancial thoughts* and Sydney think it is, and I can't think of a single other reason because they don't boo Selwood (or something)."
Wat8.jpg

Is she deaf?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dennis ' really shouldn't do that ' finally someone calling him out albeit in the softest way. An aboriginal war dance to other white Australians, that isn't inviting violence is it? Nor is it remotely racist right? All this from an AOFTY!! What a disgrace. Someone needs to retire this peanut

Dennis ' really shouldn't do that ' finally someone calling him out albeit in the softest way. An aboriginal war dance to other white Australians, that isn't inviting violence is it? Nor is it remotely racist right? All this from an AOFTY!! What a disgrace. Someone needs to retire this peanut
No and no, to answer your question

Pretty much seals the deal on my instincts on this one....Both Caro & Robbo have clearly received a memo from the Swans...AKA AFL HQ to put the boot into the Hawks on this one.

Now whose jumping at shadows?

An Aboriginal does an Aboriginal dance after kicking a goal in indigenous round. Calm down.
And I too am pissed at the media for the racist accusations, but come on.
I tend to agree but really the fact he directed it pretty aggressively at the Blues cheer squad (after they had been booing him) isn't a good look.

An Aboriginal does an Aboriginal dance after kicking a goal in indigenous round. Calm down.
And I too am pissed at the media for the racist accusations, but come on.

A bloke can celebrate a goal any way he wants, as long as it isn't hurting anyone.

I'm with you on this one, don't care. Not as funny as Frank the Tank, but no problems. Get the Kiwis out doing the Haka when they kick goals!

Pretty much seals the deal on my instincts on this one....Both Caro & Robbo have clearly received a memo from the Swans...AKA AFL HQ to put the boot into the Hawks on this one.

Literally her argument for it being racial was that the hawks don't boo Selwood as loudly as they booed Goodes.

As has been said... what games has she been to??

Maybe it's just that ~50% of the fans at Hawks/Geelong games are Geelong supporters compared with about 20% Sydney fans at the 'G???

And you know what? Hawthorn are so proud we have 70,000 members, well how about the club stick up for its membership and make a statement to the media. We don't need to condone the booing, but I think we should attack the media for insinuating our members are racist. I'm rather offended by the media's accusations and I think the club should do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back