Discussion NAFL 2015-16 Franchise Owner Announcement and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1HbPqxQ.png

I've taken the liberty to compile the Team Colour Chart as best I can from 2014 colour schemes, promo ads and basic references. I hope this might help people create a clash jumper.

The Miners were more of a teal colour last year going by the shorts and socks - that scheme does look very good though!

Mt Isa Miners 2014-15 all in one.png

On the face of it my colours look similar to the Hornets, but they won't be.

It's a bit like saying Adelaide, Brisbane and Gold Coast have the same colours. They sort of do, but

Some of the dark colours look similar, Hornets are a dark green which can be seen better in last years 2014 comp.

1HbPqxQ.png

I've taken the liberty to compile the Team Colour Chart as best I can from 2014 colour schemes, promo ads and basic references. I hope this might help people create a clash jumper.

The Wellington Colours last year were Teal, Black and Grey rather than white. If you look at the promos from this year, the Colours are Teal (though darker than last year), Black, White and Yellow.

Looks like Broken Hill, Capital Hill, Marrara and Handorf are infringing on Wellington's unique colour scheme

Wellington could not care if those teams colours are similar (which they are not, except slightly with Marrara but that is more blue than green, so is closer to Broken Hills blue than Wellingtons teal) as they are not based in NZ and the only issue that Wellington has with teams using their colours are if they are located in NZ or if they used the sharks name and colours which they do not.

1HbPqxQ.png

Damn. Beat me to it. Good job mate :thumbsu:

My only change is that my green is lighter this year, I'm not going with bottle green

Last edited:
If people want to drop their CMYK RGB values, I can update and clean this up. Was using the color picker on web images and some images were to large for my capped internet to download completely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bondi Hogs

■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■

RGB:

Navy: 5, 49, 76
Lime: 104, 210, 86

CMYK:
Navy: 100, 78, 45, 41
Lime: 58, 0, 88, 0

*plus black and white
**no brown despite it being in my bid

Home is majority navy and black with a very minimal amount of lime. No white. Any brightly or lightly coloured guernsey will resolve a clash.

The CEO of the Southern Tip Swordfish has today, with the aid of his lawyers, officially complained to the head of the NAFL over the choice of colours being shared with the new Bondi Hogs football club. The Swordfish CEO believes that as a returning club, his team should be gaining preference over the Navy, Grey/Silver and Green colour scheme. His lawyers also announced that this decision is citing precedence from the Wellington Makos vs Wellington Seals battle from two seasons ago. Stewart2Austin

I can't believe people have finished their entries already. We still have months to go, people.

I'd say some people have been editing their designs in their free time since the last season finished.

I can't believe people have finished their entries already. We still have months to go, people.
I've finished mine too, by the way. But for me it's a contingency thing. I have them done now and then have months to think of a better design.

If not, then, hey, at least I won't be one of those people that doesn't submit an entry.

I've finished mine too, by the way. But for me it's a contingency thing. I have them done now and then have months to think of a better design.

If not, then, hey, at least I won't be one of those people that doesn't submit an entry.

Why don't you send them to me now in case you do a stormy disappearing act again?

The CEO of the Southern Tip Swordfish has today, with the aid of his lawyers, officially complained to the head of the NAFL over the choice of colours being shared with the new Bondi Hogs football club. The Swordfish CEO believes that as a returning club, his team should be gaining preference over the Navy, Grey/Silver and Green colour scheme. His lawyers also announced that this decision is citing precedence from the Wellington Makos vs Wellington Seals battle from two seasons ago. Stewart2Austin
The Swordfish and the Hogs share a solitary colour - navy.

The green the Swordfish use and the lime the Hogs use are vastly different, there will be no identity crisis nor will there be any clashes.

upload_2015-6-11_16-57-2.png

On that, lime is only a tertiary colour for the Hogs. It is not used in a major fashion. Navy and black are Bondi's two main colours.

Finally, and lastly, there's no point changing my colours for one season after the Swordfish are relegated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back