No Oppo Supporters The ASADA Thread... from a Tiger perspective

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wada doesn't like losing, and they will be wanting to make sure they can iron out the cluster **** of the case asada presented. Fwiw I think they can, but it highlights the botched job asada did in presenting their case

And the only reason that happened imo was because ASADA was hamstrung by their joint partner in the investigation...the AFL...
Just quietly working away white anting in the background...
No wonder ASADA appealed...

And the only reason that happened imo was because ASADA was hamstrung by their joint partner in the investigation...the AFL...
I agree. Does anyone actually believe that the afl went through this process with their sole intent being to find out the truth? They were trying to "manage" the situation from day one when a sly phone call was made to give the bombers a heads up so they could "self report".

How did the afl force ASADA to use a dodgy test report, and how did they force them not to verify the exact type of tb4 (Nat or Syth) that they charged the players with?

Jedi mind tricks?

Also ASADA didn't appeal. They abandoned their right to appeal and its wada who is appealing

Also ASADA didn't appeal. They abandoned their right to appeal and its wada who is appealing

ASADA did not appeal so it would take the case away from the AFL "Impartial" tribunals hands. Bottom line, the Tribunal and the AFL are not trusted by ASADA, that's pretty plain to see and quiet damning.

hahaha essendon are actually cooked, cant believe some people actually think the AFL tribunal didnt have their mind made up before the case was even heard. WADA is going to go in with no lube, and there is no two ways about it.

ASADA did not appeal so it would take the case away from the AFL "Impartial" tribunals hands. Bottom line, the Tribunal and the AFL are not trusted by ASADA, that's pretty plain to see and quiet damning.

True, but it's hard to take the higher ground when you can't even confirm you know that the substance you are charging players with is actually what was imported

True, but it's hard to take the higher ground when you can't even confirm you know that the substance you are charging players with is actually what was imported
See the light. Join the lynch mob. I know you want to :D

Hang on whoa whoa whoa, did ASADA say this or the tribunal because I was under the impression that ASADA said it was TB4 but the tribunal couldn't be convinced it was TB4 that entered the country despite GI Biochem stating that is what was supplied, I didn't see anywhere that ASADA went into the trial in two minds about which substance it was, if this is indeed the case can you provide a link so I can have a look.

Hang on whoa whoa whoa, did ASADA say this or the tribunal because I was under the impression that ASADA said it was TB4 but the tribunal couldn't be convinced it was TB4 that entered the country despite GI Biochem stating that is what was supplied, I didn't see anywhere that ASADA went into the trial in two minds about which substance it was, if this is indeed the case can you provide a link so I can have a look.

There was a belief that the product may have actually been the synthetic version of tb4 based upon the test results. ASADA admitted they were uncertain, and the tribunal actually gave them the chance to change the supp listed on the player charges (which ASADA considered and declined)

Just imo, but I think this was the inexperience of ASADA showing. They were used to having a positive test, and that's all she wrote. I believe they were genuinely caught out just how much they would need to vet each step of the chain of custody. Using a modified test report was indicative of this

There was a belief that the product may have actually been the synthetic version of tb4 based upon the test results. ASADA admitted they were uncertain, and the tribunal actually gave them the chance to change the supp listed on the player charges (which ASADA considered and declined)

Just imo, but I think this was the inexperience of ASADA showing. They were used to having a positive test, and that's all she wrote. I believe they were genuinely caught out just how much they would need to vet each step of the chain of custody. Using a modified test report was indicative of this

Inexperience, Is correct, because in Australia we don't need anti doping bodies to investigate, because after all we are Australians and only the South Americans, Hungarians et al cheat

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Inexperience, Is correct, because in Australia we don't need anti doping bodies to investigate, because after all we are Australians and only the South Americans, Hungarians et al cheat

Don't disagree. We saw what was happening with balco and the tour, and did SFA to prepare for the new world of detective work landing drug cheats and not positive tests

Probably put two and two together. With Dank already charged wit the NFL case and what went on there, knowing the history of the bloke and his associates, they probably were confident it was not the synthetic version of the drug. But I guess that may have been their downfall: assuming that everyone else thought the same.

WADA thinks the same, so it doesn't matter in the end. EFC are farkd.

Probably put two and two together. With Dank already charged wit the NFL case and what went on there, knowing the history of the bloke and his associates, they probably were confident it was not the synthetic version of the drug. But I guess that may have been their downfall: assuming that everyone else thought the same.

WADA thinks the same, so it doesn't matter in the end. EFC are farkd.

Actually the testing showed the Syth may be the more likely, which is why they were given the chance to change the charge

I don't think wada have all the proof (yet) to lock and load either, they didn't ask for the extension for giggles.

Fwiw I think anyone who knows with any certainty how this will pan out is talking s**t. Far too many variables, and info we don't have access too on both sides.

WE DONT KNOW WHERE THIS IS GOING?!?!?!???
Who is WE?!?!?!?!
WADA imo has a good idea!!!

And you don't even know where wada is going

They have said they will appeal, but they are still to even lodge their case, and requested an extension

If things are so black and white and obvious, why the need for an extension?

Actually the testing showed the Syth may be the more likely, which is why they were given the chance to change the charge

I don't think wada have all the proof (yet) to lock and load either, they didn't ask for the extension for giggles.

Fwiw I think anyone who knows with any certainty how this will pan out is talking s**t. Far too many variables, and info we don't have access too on both sides.
including yourself.

Did anyone see the the smh article with what Dank suggested re. testing a cocktail drug on two players to see what happened. Scary!

You mean that fat slug of a bumber...son of a bumber great...
That suddenly became an unstoppable svelte mover in one pre season...
You mean that player who has returned to pre 2012 mode who is a slow plodder who cant outrun opponents and is picking up cheap possies and having no influence on games, that player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back