2015 - AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh real good chance for Bombers..port be deflated having to travel knowing season over pretty much.. Ive gone 80 dogs $2.35... and 80 alt hcaps essendon 39.5, dees/dogs 30.5, lions 50.5 at $2.10... lions always play north ok up there and will have much more zip back at home.... can't see any of those teams failing to cover.

Fremantle surely over odds.

They deserve to at least be 1.70 probably 1.60 IMO and thats what i was expecting.

Do port still believe they can make the 8? If they do then they are great odds against the dons i just cant see us doing that well.

Was liking sydney and thought they were good value however no tippett, bird, richards and pyke potentially. Mcgovern might get up still starting to think eagles win

They deserve to at least be 1.70 probably 1.60 IMO and thats what i was expecting.

Do port still believe they can make the 8? If they do then they are great odds against the dons i just cant see us doing that well.

Was liking sydney and thought they were good value however no tippett, bird, richards and pyke potentially. Mcgovern might get up still starting to think eagles win
Freo had some deficiencies last year. Early this year, they had some great wins and all was forgotten. Freo are not in great form, and their attempts to play on at all costs against carlton appeared quite desperate.

In fact, the style of play freo attempted was similar to the style that richmond commenced the year with.

Richmond over recent weeks have been able to maintain possession better than freo, and have greater disposal efficiency. They've also been having more inside 50's, and more marks inside 50.

I always mistrust freo away at this time of year, and I think richmond are good value. Got 1U on at $2.

Also on:
Port -11.5
Kan -20.5
WB +9.5
St K @$1.92
WC -5.5

I reckon our odds are just about right.

TBH surprised Tiges didn't start fav. Freo have shown nothing last few weeks. Can't score. Ballantyne a big loss for their structure.

TBH surprised Tiges didn't start fav. Freo have shown nothing last few weeks. Can't score. Ballantyne a big loss for their structure.

Their structure has been horrid since the last Richmond match anyway, even with Ballantyne.

They haven't been able to get their key posts right and are struggling big time.

Let's see what they dish up this week, I wouldn't be touching this game.

Neither can Richmond? Scores of 78, 71 and 89 over the past 3 weeks against GWS, Carlton and St Kilda. Hardly good defences. Fremantle have scored 95, 43 and 84 over the past 3 weeks with the 43 obviously coming against the most in form team in the competition. Avoiding this game personally.

Ballantynes not a lost with the way hes been playing, Crozier may have a greater impact.

They need to send Fyfe and Sandilands forward.

Put greater faith into Mundy, Barlow, Neale, Hill, D.Pearce, Suban, maybe run a tag through there again and that midfield with Clarke or Griffin should be able to hold up.

Hopefully a Fyfe, Ballantyne, Walters, Sandilands, Pavlich and Mayne/Taberner can fire for them up front. Id like to see it anyway for a bit.

I just dont think a team thats top of the table with only 2 losses should be under dogs to a Richmond side.

Anyway its probably one of many no bet looking games this round. Freo could get to something of really nice value though

Ballantynes not a lost with the way hes been playing, Crozier may have a greater impact.

They need to send Fyfe and Sandilands forward.

Put greater faith into Mundy, Barlow, Neale, Hill, D.Pearce, Suban, maybe run a tag through there again and that midfield with Clarke or Griffin should be able to hold up.

Hopefully a Fyfe, Ballantyne, Walters, Sandilands, Pavlich and Mayne/Taberner can fire for them up front. Id like to see it anyway for a bit.

I just dont think a team thats top of the table with only 2 losses should be under dogs to a Richmond side.

Anyway its probably one of many no bet looking games this round. Freo could get to something of really nice value though

I reckon for sure we might see Fyfe playing more forward this week and on.I'll be having a keen look at the how many goals market for Fyfe this week.

I reckon for sure we might see Fyfe playing more forward this week and on.I'll be having a keen look at the how many goals market for Fyfe this week.

His set-shot kicking for goal is horrible though. That'd be the only reason you wouldn't do that.

That, and the fact that Richmond's midfield should get a hold of a Fyfe-less Freo midfield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think Port might be the best bet this week. If they still think they can make the 8 which requires 6 wins in the last 7 games then they should beat the bombers.
Can't trust Port just yet after they burnt me on the last leg of my 7 leg multi on the weekend :( still offended

EDIT: Why is b u t t h u r t auto corrected to offended?

Is there a promotion on there though at the moment, as that may be the only reason why you would take $1.82

Crownbet have AFL H2H for July as money back as bonus bet if team scores 80+ & loses.

I actually think Port might be the best bet this week. If they still think they can make the 8 which requires 6 wins in the last 7 games then they should beat the bombers.

I have a number of bets on Port this week, at the line, 40+ and 60+. They may not be at their peak but we have 1/3 of our first choice team out and can't score more than 10 goals since we lost Carlisle.

Richmond SU at $2.
Port -11.5
Kan -20.5
WB +9.5
St K SU at $1.92
WC -5.5

Adding:
Gee +3.5
Gold Coast +26.5

Results year to date:
Lines: 33-27 (+3.36U), SU 4-7 (+0.75U)
Overall (+4.11U).

Anyone like GC Or Essendon purely based on Adelaide/port coming off the showdown?
I think there is a big chance of an adelaide letdown, but its phil Walsh related, not showdown related. The full impact of an event tends to hit 2 weeks later rather than 1 week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back