2015 - AFL Round 21

Remove this Banner Ad

just got another $50 manual adjustment for the draw... so turned my 100 into 110 :p
Same here, I was complaining about it on the live chat thinking I should've got half my winnings back, they told me to get ****ed basically, so I chucked $50 on West Ham and and realised my balance didn't go down, then noticed they'd given me back another 50.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here, I was complaining about it on the live chat thinking I should've got half my winnings back, they told me to get stuffed basically, so I chucked $50 on West Ham and and realised my balance didn't go down, then noticed they'd given me back another 50.
Put down $140, got $82 back chucked it on Phil Taylor in the darts, realise got the $50 on top of it and only down $8 :eek:

A lousy $5.

All up onto fernando bale tonight at wentworth park

Winner winner chicken dinner.

You god damn genius, B. Turns $5 into $112.50, you should post more often, surely you can see the rest of us need help?

Ok ok. In a situation here. Don't ask why I bet a massive amount that is irrelevant. What is relevant is the risk I now have with 3 legs left.

Obviously I thought these final legs were pretty secure otherwise I wouldn't have included them. But what would you do ? I'm still confident. Just after thoughts.

Still rolling with this ?

Obviously didn't think it would be a draw.

Hindsights a wonderful thing mate.

Not meaning it to be like that.

Sorry, i just assumed if someone was betting 1k on a match they would know the ins and outs, thats all.

Looking for answers from the rest of us $20 big hitters on H2H rulings, i just found it funny.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back