Why do Females

Remove this Banner Ad

Sman-21

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Why do females always block their nose when jumping into water.
75% or so do this when landing in water.
Where as only about 5-10% of men ever do it.

Haha yep was doing that the other day thats why i had to ask the question.

Nah just something i noticed and because it gets pretty quite in here thought i might aswell bring it up.
I know why people do it but the only people who ever do it are females and gay guys.
The rest dont bother.
WHY

catgal23 karencatsfan Any ideas for this question ?? I don't . I would guess so the water doesn't go up the nose.Interesting survey. Another of these random thoughts I like :)

Why do women stack s**t in front of speakers, and air flow vents of computers, and why do they insists on tightly rolling up data cables.

You can tell them 1000 times that it stops the speakers from working properly, blocks air going into a computer and will overheat the computer, and that data cables shouldn't be bent, but they seem to value "neatness" more that "don't break s**t".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nuzu3y8u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do women crack it when their partners leave mess around the house whilst at the same time disregard all their mess?

Like the time i washed my face in the sink left some water puddles and my ex mrs cracked at me saying "what did you do, go swimming" then she left all her make up, brushes, cosmetics etc all over the bench in the bathroom it didn't matter and i had just shot bambi's mother in asking.

Why do females always block their nose when jumping into water.
75% or so do this when landing in water.
Where as only about 5-10% of men ever do it.

why do they talk during the sports report?

why do they not pick their own manky hair our of the shower drain. why do they just kick it to the side, creating a hair ball that resembles a hamster, if you stop cleaning it up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back