Off-topic Bay 13 Survivor: Cockburn (2016). We have a winner! (links in OP)

2016 Bay 13 Moderator Race

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Stronzo - very funny post and the moment I read "Cockburn" I knew it was the one. In fact I even put down my glasses at the time. And that's hard to do given I don't wear glasses.

Well done to the other three as well, there were a lot of good entries and I didn't envy the mods their job, tough to split I thought. Except for toot toot of course which was ****ing torture.

Well done Survivors. Worthy winners.

By the looks on some faces though this wasn't the result a few people wanted.

You've all got tonight to sleep on it and decide who going home.

Head back to camp. Well see you all at Tribal Council tomorrow.

Lol well said in the voice of the great man. The only thing you missed was "the only thing for certain is that these four won't be going home."

And you could've added, "the rest of you? Got nothin' for ya, head back to camp."

And maybe you could've thrown a "congrats" in there.

A worthy winner with Stronzo's entry. Now how didn't I know that I was in Cockburn now....... it is like a 10 min drive from my place!

Can't wait for Challenge 2! Will it be a dash from the Cockburn Train Station to Success? :drunk:

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair on Jose, he was not the only flog to do that.

Still, FFS, if anyone was to make that mistake the smart money would've been on Jose.

They probably all thought the same thing. I clicked your name and I guess no underscore came up on the pm.

Still, FFS, if anyone was to make that mistake the smart money would've been on Jose.
If we filled out a form to vote and there was a big empty area above which were the words "DO NOT TYPE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE" Jose would surely type "okay" under it.

If we filled out a form to vote and there was a big empty area above which were the words "DO NOT TYPE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE" Jose would surely type "okay" under it.

Simpsons_04_04.jpg

Back